Marshawn

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is counting? He had 706 before tonights game and unless he runs for 294 he won't have 1000.

Add in his 170 receiving (yards from scrimmage) and he came in with 876. But who's counting.

It was time to part ways, but I enjoy watching him play. I did not enjoy waiting til Sunday hoping he wouldn't do something dumb, but now I don't really care.

What he must have a whole 400 yard from scrimmage this year & it only took him 10 games !!! Go Marshawn !!!!

I'm assuming you missed November, when he led the league in rushing. He also just kicked off december on a huge note. Not arguing we shouldn't have dealt him but will say you seem to be grossly misinformed. He's playing really well on a bad offense.

Which should be upgraded to a 1st rounder.

Good for Lynch. He's a good RB, but he was an idiot off the field, that's why we traded him.

It was a good game for Lynch. I wish I

had become a fan of the Bills during his

good years there.

I haven't been in BEAST Mode since last season's playoffs. Feel good. I almost dragged my # 23 shirt out of the back of the closet.

Run, Marshawn, Run!

I admit i do enjoy watching him when he's playing well. Not a lot if guys that run like him out there. Kid is something between a pinball and a bowling ball. I don't know the last back I've seen That just bounces around/off and bowls through defenders like he does.

I admit i do enjoy watching him when he's playing well. Not a lot if guys that run like him out there. Kid is something between a pinball and a bowling ball. I don't know the last back I've seen That just bounces around/off and bowls through defenders like he does.

They showed Marshawn highlight clips mixed with Barry Sanders clips and it looked like the same player.

Dude is crushing it this year. Thank God we got Spiller! :thumbsup:

yeah 3.9 yards per carry...lets clear out a space in canton for him.

The guy is 2 yards and a cloud of dust w the occasional good run mixed in.

Not even close to being a great back and not 1st round pick quality.

And 3.5 yards per carry last year.Thats actually hard to do as an NFL starter.

He stinks worse in seattle than he did in Buffalo.

Sorry to add a dose of reality here.

Edited by Tcali

McGahee born October 1981 age 30

Lynch born April 1986 age 25.

Spiller born August 1987 age 24.

Fred born February 1981 age 30.

If given the option to take 2 I'd still pick what we have. I think Spiller is a Kevin Faulk all-around player who will only get better in time.

Fred is better than McGahee all around and CJ will be around the league long after Travis, I mean Marshawn is gone.

I don't see where the homerism is.

yeah 3.9 yards per carry...lets clear out a space in canton for him.<br style="color: rgb(5, 12, 66); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 248); ">The guy is 2 yards and a cloud of dust w the occasional good run mixed in.<br style="color: rgb(5, 12, 66); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 248); ">Not even close to being a great back and not 1st round pick quality.<br style="color: rgb(5, 12, 66); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 248); "><br style="color: rgb(5, 12, 66); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 248); ">And 3.5 yards per carry last year.Thats actually hard to do as an NFL starter. <br style="color: rgb(5, 12, 66); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 248); ">He stinks worse in seattle than he did in Buffalo.<br style="color: rgb(5, 12, 66); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 248); ">Sorry to add a dose of reality here.

It's right there, as clear as day. Lol, anyone with a brain and a set of decent eyeballs can see Lynch is still a beast.

Lynch > Spiller

There are so many homers on this board it's amazing.

+1

This...

Homers? Lynch>Spiller?-probably at this point.But all that proves is that Buffalo made 2 drafting mistakes.

I don't see where the homerism is.

2 drafting mistakes?!?!?! you're clearly not a Bills fan. I can name about 10 in the past few years alone. AND THAT'S IN THE FIRST TWO DAMN ROUNDS!!!!

If you recall Marshawn seldom played like this in Buffalo, though it could have been due to his pathetic offensive line/coaching.

Definitely the coaching. It's not even an argument anymore. This coaching staff has no clue how to get the best out of young players. Worse still, they aren't even trying to find out. Our coaching staff just shows up to collect a check. Worthless. -Every last one of them.

If you recall Marshawn seldom played like this in Buffalo, though it could have been due to his pathetic offensive line/coaching.

In 2007 in 13 games Marshawn ran for 1115 yds and 7 TDs

In 2008 in 15 games Marshawn ran for 1036 yds and 8 TDs

So far this year in 11 games he's got 854 yds and 8 TDs

It's about what he was doing for us in 07 and 08.

He was rookie of the year in 2007. I recall Marshawn running good for us in a lot of games.

I missed the game but I am glad for BEAST MODE.

If he had not gotten into trouble he would still be a Bill. Think we would have a better 1-2 punch with him and Fred. Then they would have never drafted CJ and maybe we would have got a lineman or anther pass rusher in the draft. :wallbash:

I missed the game but I am glad for BEAST MODE.

If he had not gotten into trouble he would still be a Bill. Think we would have a better 1-2 punch with him and Fred. Then they would have never drafted CJ and maybe we would have got a lineman or anther pass rusher in the draft. :wallbash:

Exactly!

No one is denying that Marshawn was a good RB, but he was one more mistake from being suspended for a YEAR!

The Bills could not take that chance.

Dude is crushing it this year. Thank God we got Spiller! :thumbsup:

Thats what I thought when we drafted him :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I say we sign Peyton Hillis to back up Freddy and we can have our own version of Mike Alsott. As a backup he wont take all that pounding with his hard style and then he can unleash some damage on goal line, short yardage and the 4rth quarter.