Walter Football Draft prediction: WR??

Dez Bryant adn AJ Green just wanted to say hi.

AJ green im sure was on their board. but green was far better then dez when it came to his outside football issues. AJ also hasnt had the immaturity issues that dez IS still having.

I think it is important to guage what the class of free agents are in a particular year along with what are the strengths of the draft in a given year....and plan accordingly on that....

For instance....we took a WR high in a weak year and Hardy was a bust....so gotta be careful there....I am hearing

- A good year for free agency if you need a wide out

- The draft is deep in linebackers and corners

That tells me we should get a free agent wide receiver....and draft linebackers and corners in the draft

Just my opinion

Dez Bryant adn AJ Green just wanted to say hi.

For weeks 1-6 I was perfectly happy with Stevie, Nelson, Chandler, Roosevelt, etc. (I didn't wish for Dez Bryant or AJ Green)

For weeks 1-6 I would have liked to get some more sacks, QB pressures, a few less 400 yd allowed defensive games (I wished for Clay Matthews, AJ Hawk, etc)

For weeks 6-10, not too happy with Stevie, Nelson, Chandler, Roosevelt, etc. (I'd wish for Dez Bryant or AJ Green)

For weeks 6-10 I would like to get some more sacks, QB pressures, and a few less 400 yd allowed defensive games (Still wish for Clay Matthews or AJ Hawk)

so, it appears Games 1-10 have a common problem: Need more sacks, QB pressures and less 400 yd+ defensive games.

With all due respect (because I value your input as a veteran poster), I just see linebacker as our biggest problem...but I do see your point as well..a high profile, fast, big WR would be great...but Mike Wallace of the Steelers (seen as the fastest and upcoming star) was not a 1st rounder.

<br />Bills will draft QB<br />
. I just pray it isn't Landry Jones.

If ashlon Jeffery falls to us, we'd be fool to pass on him, unless Bsrkley is on the board and the FO doesn't like Griffen. There's a chance we're picking around 10 again (familiar territory) and while it may be slim, he could slip. If none of the above falls, I could see them drafting an OT, OLB or CB. We need all 3 bad (pears, bell are FA).

look at how this FO drafts. there is no way they pick floyd. hes got some personal issues and is a head case. they will almost cross those kinda players off their board if they think they are immature. think hes been arrested 3 times already.

No, he doesn't and no, he's not. But thanks for providing the typical USA Today-level analysis.

Floyd will be a solid possession receiver in the NFL, but no way do I want the Bills spending that pick on a WR. If the right QB is there, they need to grab him, otherwise they need defense, defense and more defense.

There are always lots of vet WRs looking for a job in April.

Nooooo! I'd rather get a killer OLB or DE with my first 2 picks unless Landry Jones is there at that spot.

No, they're due to take a CB. It's been 3 yrs since McKelvin. At least this time it would be justified.

As far as QB, after committing big bucks to Fitz, we'll be lucky if they use a 7th rounder on another QB.

For weeks 1-6 I was perfectly happy with Stevie, Nelson, Chandler, Roosevelt, etc. (I didn't wish for Dez Bryant or AJ Green)

For weeks 1-6 I would have liked to get some more sacks, QB pressures, a few less 400 yd allowed defensive games (I wished for Clay Matthews, AJ Hawk, etc)

For weeks 6-10, not too happy with Stevie, Nelson, Chandler, Roosevelt, etc. (I'd wish for Dez Bryant or AJ Green)

For weeks 6-10 I would like to get some more sacks, QB pressures, and a few less 400 yd allowed defensive games (Still wish for Clay Matthews or AJ Hawk)

so, it appears Games 1-10 have a common problem: Need more sacks, QB pressures and less 400 yd+ defensive games.

With all due respect (because I value your input as a veteran poster), I just see linebacker as our biggest problem...but I do see your point as well..a high profile, fast, big WR would be great...but Mike Wallace of the Steelers (seen as the fastest and upcoming star) was not a 1st rounder.

Could it be that weeks 1-6 our oline was healthy and weeks 6-10 the line has been a mess? These receivers didn't forget how to play like they were weeks 1-6. Our line has been a mess and it shows in how the offense has bogged down. IMO

We need someone with a fire in his belly who is willing to take a 15 yarder to send a message. Two words - Vontaze Burfict. Do yourself a favor while your digesting turkey wondering what happened to our season - check out Vontaze's highlites on Youtube...some of the hits with scare you. We need this fire on Defense...not since TKO and before him Leanard Smith did we have that kind of maniac running around for us. Granted, he's nuts, but I have had enough of the scholarly white guys who are great workout warriors and locker room leaders...

Vontaze Burfict...... holy wow scary as hell. He is exactly what id like to see on this team. Where is he projected to go in the draft?

Could it be that weeks 1-6 our oline was healthy and weeks 6-10 the line has been a mess? These receivers didn't forget how to play like they were weeks 1-6. Our line has been a mess and it shows in how the offense has bogged down. IMO

I agree...meanwhile our defense has consistently hemorrhaged yards from Week 1-10.....pressure the QB consistently and your secondary will fare better

Vontaze Burfict...... holy wow scary as hell. He is exactly what id like to see on this team. Where is he projected to go in the draft?

Inside LB...hate to put him outside away from his natural tendencies. Barnett and Shepp still around; whereas Merriman, Moats, Batten,.....impact starters?

One word: Disagree.

This team needs playmakers on Defense LOOOOOOOOONG before we Draft a WR in the 1st Round. I can see a physical WR who can block and go up to get the ball say in the 3rd Round or even one our 4th Round picks this year, but the Defense needs the first two picks between OLB/DE and CB that should be a no brainer!! As for "who" we can get in the 3rd or 4th.....Vincent Jackson anyone???

One word: Disagree.

This team needs playmakers on Defense LOOOOOOOOONG before we Draft a WR in the 1st Round. I can see a physical WR who can block and go up to get the ball say in the 3rd Round or even one our 4th Round picks this year, but the Defense needs the first two picks between OLB/DE and CB that should be a no brainer!! As for "who" we can get in the 3rd or 4th.....Vincent Jackson anyone???

Agreed.

WR is a HUGE Need for this Team, but I'm guessing it's not going to be with the 1st Round Pick...They need Defense SO badly...This should be a deep WR class anyway, plus there are some decent UFA options...But I would not be surprised if they took a WR either...Not surprised at all... B-)

So...I the words of Herman Cain..."How's that working for Ya?" ;)

OL and pass rusher are huge needs as well, but we ignore those every year as well