Just Jack

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say but I miss dick jauron's defence

His defenses weren't that bad, he was just a nightmare offensive coordinator. I wish we had Wade, Billick, Labeau... anyone other than Edwards. 2 years and several draft picks to make a dent and we are still scrapping the bottom on D.

If we rushed that play, that's a Gailey call. He needs to go also. Entrie coaching staff. hire Ryan from Dallas. Bradley from PSU as D Coordinator. Gailey can stay as O coorindator or we can go shoping.

When was the last time a HC got demoted and stayed with the same time...Chans the reason the season was exciting for a minute but his talent pool has run dry.

<br />His defenses weren't that bad, he was just a nightmare offensive coordinator. I wish we had Wade, Billick, Labeau... anyone other than Edwards. 2 years and several draft picks to make a dent and we are still scrapping the bottom on D.<br />
. It was fewells defense. And he wasn't the OC

holy crap, i just tuned in. 21-3 already? Do we look that wretched?

if there is something worse than pathetic--this has been it. consider yourself lucky. i would advise going out somewhere and enjoying your afternoon before you get hypnotized by this train wreck.

When was the last time a HC got demoted and stayed with the same time...Chans the reason the season was exciting for a minute but his talent pool has run dry.

If he's calling a run on 3 and 14 he needs to go. He hired Edwards, he retained Edwards after week 2 when it was apperant Edwards is a terrible DC. The talent is still there. We have our starting QB, WR, TE, ETC. EVERY TEAM has O-line injuries. It's not an excuse. He can't find a role for Spiller or Brad Smith. He needs to go. I don't care if he's demoted or fired. Whole new staff. Every QB we play has looked better than Fitz the past 3 weeks.

This is terrible and terrible football on both sides of the ball since halfway through our first drive. Frustrating, maddening, pathetic football. Somebody has to shake themselves, because getting blown out by the Dolphins would put an exclamation point on the recent implosion. The Pats, Jets, etc have all had bad losing stretches this season so far, and winning this game keeps our hopes of getting back on track alive. But this is so far as disappointing as any moment of 2008 when we turned 5-1 into 7-9. I am our resident optimist, but this team has almost spent all of its early season good will and has to start playing good football whether the can come back in this game or not.