Official Bills vs Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is something worse than pathetic--this has been it. consider yourself lucky. i would advise going out somewhere and enjoying your afternoon before you get hypnotized by this train wreck.

It looks like things are going from worse to worserer every week. We know the defense can't stop anyone besides Washington, but now they can't score, either? I thought Chan would be able to get them back on track but except for Freddy, the offense - including Fitz, seems to have become predictable and inept. Painful to watch. Starting with the Jets game, every team have our offensive game plan in their pocket.

.....and another interception.....worserer and worserer........

AGAIN! WHAT THE !@#$? How can no one catch a ball? Do these idiots not realize they aren't on the girls volleyball team?

its very hard to catch the ball when the QB is trying to get you killed. What is it with Fitz and the buddy passes does he not like any of the WR on the team?

I seriously am hoping for as many season ending injuries to this team to see if we can find some real football players out there...then again, these idiots could not find one if he was even on the practice squad right now...I swear this team finds more pathetic ways to lose every single year

the rest of this game is going to be boring unless we can do something on O

Well apparantly we can't. Defense is looking sad but the O is looking even worse. Pathetic. So glad we signed Fits to the contract, man he's just been superlative these last 3 games. LOL.

Edited by Georgia Bill

its very hard to catch the ball when the QB is trying to get you killed. What is it with Fitz and the buddy passes does he not like any of the WR on the team?

being paid a million dollars to solely run fast and close your hands in a clapping manner means that catch needs to be made. The play we are getting from the WR corps is inexcusable