Official Bills vs Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can teams get their salary cap money or even real money back if they sign a player to a big contract and a player either immediately "hurts his foot" and decides not to play and/or just plain starts pulling a Billy Joe Hobart and doesn't even bother studying the playbook?

Contracts once signed usually have responsibilities for both parties. Do NFL contracts usually have "best effort" clauses in there?

I can't believe how crappy this team is playing. And it will continue for the rest of the year. They'll be lucky to win another game. Nix doesn't have the balls to get rid of Edwards. Gailey's creativeness is gone. There is no emotion or desire on this team with the exception of a few. I'd be embarrassed to collect a pay check.

not true, there are a bunch, and its a team game

so the chain is only as strong as its weakest link

it doesn't help if the DC is clueless

The DC has been clueless for 25, going on 26 games. If Wannstedt isn't promoted to DC 60 seconds after game 16 is over, there is some serious hoo hah going on at OBD.

Reminds me of the time when all we could root for was our punter...our free agent kicker came to play today......something to get excited about. This team has too many holes to run Gailey's spread offense, but he is too damn stubborn to adjust.

On the 3rd Down INT that Nelson dropped he was 2 yards short of the 1st Down marker...I've never seen a Team throw so many passes within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage (in-front or behind)...This is the NFL...And Chan's inability to come up with anything besides what WAS working a few weeks back is beginning to be troubling...These plays are not working and the Defenses they are facing are on to it quite obviously...Add to that the fact that Fitz has come back down to earth and this Offense looks REAL bad...I mean REAL bad all of a sudden...I know this is not popular to say about Pro athletes...But it sure as hell looks like a few guys have quit out there...Either that or they have definitely lost confidence in this Offenses ability to move the Ball consistently...Add that to the worst Defense in football and that's how you get down to a 2 win Team by over 20 points in one half of football...Pathetic... B-)