The Official "I Still BILLIEVE THREAD"

EldaBillsFan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of sad that the Bills (tied for 2nd in the division with 4 more divisonal games to play) fans are already giving up on this team after 2 bad losses, and the 2-7 Dolphins still believe they can make the playoffs after 2 wins against teams the Bills destroyed :unsure:

GO BILLS! But lets be realistic, they have about 1% chance of making the playoffs. If you can't get the other team off the field on 3rd down, you put way tooo much pressure on your offense.

And if your offence struggles to score double digit points, and keeps going 3 and out everytime they get the ball, it puts way too much pressure on your defence.

Too many people are putting all the blame on the defence and nothing on the offence. Yes its the defences job to stop the opponents offence from moving down the field and scoring, but its the offences job to score the points and keep the ball to dictate the game. Thats something the Bills have struggled with recently. The Bills could have still won the game Sunday with how their defence played if the offence was clicking like it had been earlier in the year. The game would have been an ugly shootout, but they still could have won.

I hope for the best, expect the worst, but regardless of what happens this season going forward, I am excited they are making some progress.

This about sums up how I feel. I think there's been some progress, but I also think they have some key weaknesses that require new players and development of the ones they have. Injuries haven't helped, but they don't explain all the problems.

I'm still hoping for 9-7 or 8-8, and that would be a step forward.

We are stay in Good position to make the play-offs....we just hit our slump late while other teams hit them earlier..... until we lose game number 7 .... I Believe in our team....

Believing in the team as in watching the games, of course. Does this mean that after number 7 you will no longer believe?

This team is not a playoff team at the moment according to their play. Injuries and a lack of good talent in some positions will continue to hurt us, but I'm still watching every single game no matter if they end up 10-6 or 7-9, and to me that's all the believe one fan should be concerned with.

It is a process to improve, and we're a heck of a lot closer to it with Gailey than Jauron.

I don't care how we've looked the past two weeks, this team is still the team that scores 30 a game in my book with the best RB in the NFL. We're not out, go look at the standings there's a lot of good teams sitting at 5-4. Lets win 2 in a row and take that wild card spot from the !@#$ing Jets.

I don't care how we've looked the past two weeks, this team is still the team that scores 30 a game in my book with the best RB in the NFL. We're not out, go look at the standings there's a lot of good teams sitting at 5-4. Lets win 2 in a row and take that wild card spot from the !@#$ing Jets.

We have to first beat the Jests in order to pass them up, and if we lose another 'supposed to win' game, we're out of it.

I'm much more concerned about beating MIAMI than getting a playoff spot, as are the players. We cannot be respectable losing to Miami in any case.

This is the closest we've been to having a legit shot at the play-offs in 10 years... i cant give up hope

Couldn't agree more with this. What's the fun in giving up now things are just starting to get interesting. You guys didn't think this ride would be easy did you?

So a buddy at work (non-Bills fan) asks me in all seriousness if he thinks that Ralph would ever tell the team to tank it against the Fins this week so it further knocks them out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. I didn't know how to respond.