Desean Jackson-Broke

DaveinElma

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise another responsible , arrogant , thug makes it to the NFL & he wants a BIGGER contract !!

Do you think he's learned anything :blink: ?????????????????????

NOT !!!!!! I have no simpathy for any athlete that sign's a rookie contract for 6 figures and blows it due to ego or ignorants & if you look at the guys picture on that article pounding his chest what does that show you ??

I know what it shows me !!!

Edited by T master

Surprise another responsible , arrogant , thug makes it to the NFL & he wants a BIGGER contract !!

Do you think he's learned anything :blink: ?????????????????????

NOT !!!!!! I have no simpathy for any athlete that sign's a rookie contract for 6 figures and blows it due to ego or ignorants & if you look at the guys picture on that article pounding his chest what does that show you ??

I know what it shows me !!!

Why is he a thug? Because he spends a lot of money? Or is it for another reason?

Yeah, when you blow it all on clubs and jewels, I've got absolutely no sympathy. I know there are a few stories of pro athletes being taken advantage of for crappy investments; that's an area where I'm at least more sympathetic. Although, you know, they should still be able to not lose ALL their money that way.

Why?

Speaking of Ace of Spades champagne...

Jay-Z popped $250,000 worth at a night club...yes, thats a quarter million and not a typo.

I get him doing that with all his wealth is nothing more than if I dropped $250 at the club. However, I just don't know how one can justify that when they walk down the street and see all the homeless people out of work in this economy or the disasters in Haiti, Japan, N.O., or the Buffalo Bills :P , etc who could have all used that money for something so much more substantial than showing off to a bunch of people in a club with some champagne that they would never in a million years be able to identify over a $12 bottle of Brut from the grocery store.

Jay - Z drops $250k on champagne

I get spending money on luxurious things if you worked that hard to make that money, and I know some of these people give to charity...but still, obscene blatant wastes of substantial money like this is just absurd. Not to mention, my friend has produced music videos for Jay-Z and she said he is a huge d**k head who actually spit on her on 9/11 because her staff couldn't get his dailies (tapes from taping a video that day) to LA from NY because air traffic was shut down for 9/11 attacks.

Why?

I said I'm more sympathetic - those things show up because the guy is trying to take care of his money, and ends up getting taken advantage of. A 22-year-old who's never been rich before, people come up to him and say "Look, your career won't last forever, you're going to need to have something after football, come work with me, we'll start putting together restaurants with your name on them, you'll make a fortune in real estate, etc." I don't resent a player who loses his money that way (I think that's how Brunell went broke, more or less). This is in contrast to a guy who spends $2,000,000 on booze, by the way.