Bellichick vulgar remark after beating jets

truth on hold

Was anyone aware of this ? Havent seen it reported anywhere else and don't recall it being picked up on TV

"Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,” the Patriots coach said in celebration.

http://m.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/belichick_mocks_NttHuMbgQETsHT03ogwp3J

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

LOL I t is NO big secret the BB HATES the Jets more than ANY other team in football. With the Jets it is Personal to him. I didn't see him say that but I laugh my butt off if I had as that is unlike BB in so many ways. (can just picture him doing a croch chop lol)

Yeah well I think Bill is a little embarassed that he has the best QB of all time and hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years. I'd be bitter too. Although if that quote was said anywhere BUT the locker room it reinforces what a classless geek he is.

By the way nobody said the Jets have the best defense in the league anyway Bill, including Rex.

Yeah well I think Bill is a little embarassed that he has the best QB of all time and hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years. I'd be bitter too. Although if that quote was said anywhere BUT the locker room it reinforces what a classless geek he is.

By the way nobody said the Jets have the best defense in the league anyway Bill, including Rex.

But then he looks down at those 3 rings and the embarrassment all goes away, I bet.

This is a funny story.

lol The man is a genius, I dont like him because we play them twice a year. But, that is classic! I like that attitude. I hate the Jets and the Patriots, but didnt it look like both teams wanted to win that game until the 4th?? I was depressed just knowing the Bills arent on their level. Not as close as I imagined.