Enough grieving. We all know the holes…and so does Rob Ryan

Kipers Hair

Two days ago, everyone here was trumpeting how eminently beatable the Cowboys were/are – do we all still feel this way? Undoubtedly, we will see the same that the Jet’s threw at us, press the WR’s, clog the slot routes with LB’s and throw blitzes from all angles at Fitz…what adjustment will the Bills make that will be enough to beat Dallas? Frankly, the Dallas DB’s are not anywhere near as good as the Jet’s DB’s, so I say this game shapes up into more of a shootout…. say a prayer Romo reverts to the guy who chokes late in games….

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal with Dallas? They have a lousy run defense.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7200489/dallas-cowboys-run-defense-suddenly-concern

Seattle got 162 rushing yards last week. Get the running game going and you can have your own nine minute drives and keep Romo and company off the field. Rob Ryan will have to make adjustments to stop the run, and then you go to the passing game.

Cowgirls don't scare me at all, even if Rex calls up his brother and gives him their defensive playbook from yesterdays game. The Jest have the talent to pull off what they did yesterday, the cowboys don't. They are a good team and can beat the Bills, but the Bills are good enough to beat them too.

I expect either a game similar to the Redskins, or a shootout with both teams putting up alot of points against each other and with a bunch of turnovers

They're beatable but it's going to be a very tough game because they're pretty darn talented. Plus Romo is probably the most underrated QB in the league (I say this because of all the grief he gets). His stats are actually pretty spectacular: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RomoTo00.htm .

I agree, Dave. I see no reason why Dallas can't hang another 400 yards on this defense. Even without Austin. Romo can throw the ball and he has weapons.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey, Romo may enjoy having sex with both male and female polar bears, but he can still pass the ball and he has weapons.

GO BILLS!!!

Much like Sanchez I consider Romo to be a weak minded QB who is prone to making a lot of mistakes if under pressure......

The difference to me between the jets and the cowboys is I think the jets have a much better offensive line.....Darius who played well against Mangold will beast in this game and will be accompanied by the rest of our bi polar defense which cannot decide whether or not it wants to be a pass rush force or a pail of wet cowdung that lets offenses drive up and down the field.

The bills got embarrised on Sunday....so I am thinking they will show against the Cowboys.

BUT....much like the jets the cowboys have a big physical wideout that shoudl push all over our defensive backs around without getting any pass interference calls on him.......so the cowboys will end up making some plays.

Much like Sanchez I consider Romo to be a weak minded QB who is prone to making a lot of mistakes if under pressure......

The difference to me between the jets and the cowboys is I think the jets have a much better offensive line.....Darius who played well against Mangold will beast in this game and will be accompanied by the rest of our bi polar defense which cannot decide whether or not it wants to be a pass rush force or a pail of wet cowdung that lets offenses drive up and down the field.

The bills got embarrised on Sunday....so I am thinking they will show against the Cowboys.

BUT....much like the jets the cowboys have a big physical wideout that shoudl push all over our defensive backs around without getting any pass interference calls on him.......so the cowboys will end up making some plays.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly, JfH. I think any QB is prone to making mistakes under pressure. But aside from the anomaly against the 'Skins, when do we bring that pressure? Seldom, if at all. Our defense is not good as you know. And that's being kind. I see that pail of cow dung defense against the Pukes. I see another shootout in the making next Sunday. And, while I like our chances in a shootout, I'm tired of having to rely on our O to keep us in games.

GO BILLS!!!

Two days ago, everyone here was trumpeting how eminently beatable the Cowboys were/are – do we all still feel this way? Undoubtedly, we will see the same that the Jet’s threw at us, press the WR’s, clog the slot routes with LB’s and throw blitzes from all angles at Fitz…what adjustment will the Bills make that will be enough to beat Dallas? Frankly, the Dallas DB’s are not anywhere near as good as the Jet’s DB’s, so I say this game shapes up into more of a shootout…. say a prayer Romo reverts to the guy who chokes late in games….

Why do people keep posting this silliness. The Cowboys don't have a defense anything like the Jets. Sure EVERY team would like to just put their CB's man-to-man, single coverage, BUT THEY CAN'T PULL IT OFF.

I really hope the Cowboys try though!

Ya honestly I think we beat Dallas. So so team. They could easily beat us they are "one of those" teams where you don't know what you get until you show up. But...not great at stopping the run...lacking the two shut down guys Jets had...our D IMO is playing better than they were b4 the bye even w/ the Jets holding the ball. We should win. Go Bills! I'm over the loss but I'll not forget it. Back to the grind. We shouldn't have had all that national respect anyway. I like it better like this.

They're beatable but it's going to be a very tough game because they're pretty darn talented. Plus Romo is probably the most underrated QB in the league (I say this because of all the grief he gets). His stats are actually pretty spectacular: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RomoTo00.htm .

More like the other way around, He and Sanchez are probably the most Overrated QB's in the league who put up stats because of the team/weapons around them, not the other way around. Romo gets grief because he makes alot of stupid mistakes, yet is still talked about as if he is one of the better QB's in the league

Pressure Romo into mistakes

run the ball more

enough with the empty backfield formation, its not working

mix things up, where are the mid 15-20 yard routes? everything is either short slant or low percentage bomb

grow some ballz and dont come out coaching not to lose like they did against the Jets...chan coached that game like he was on the road