Daylight Savings Time ends tonight

Wow, I had no idea this was coming. I wonder if I would have even noticed if I didn't see this thread. Literally every clock I have automatically changes itself except for the one in my car and I probably wouldn't drive that until next weekend.

used to dread this day when the kiddies were little..truly the longest day of the year.

Flip side..the chuckleheads are still sleeping, I am bored to tears waiting for them to get up..kinda miss those days when they got up at 6 and wanted to lay on the couch with me and watch Clifford and Arthur :(

used to dread this day when the kiddies were little..truly the longest day of the year.

Flip side..the chuckleheads are still sleeping, I am bored to tears waiting for them to get up..kinda miss those days when they got up at 6 and wanted to lay on the couch with me and watch Clifford and Arthur :(

Watching Franklin on the couch with my 3 year old daughter as I type this. :) all my game day rituals are on track as well.

Watching Franklin on the couch with my 3 year old daughter as I type this. :) all my game day rituals are on track as well.

Enjoy it bro..one day she will be a moody 13 year old that you have no chance of figuring out..or of ever, and I mean ever, saying the right thing thing to..unless ii is yes,here is some money to buy something you want :thumbsup:

Enjoy it bro..one day she will be a moody 13 year old that you have no chance of figuring out..or of ever, and I mean ever, saying the right thing thing to..unless ii is yes,here is some money to buy something you want :thumbsup:

Lol. I also have a 10 yr old and an 8 yr old but they are both boys so there is not as much drama as there is with girls. Or so I hear. I'll find out some day but no hurry.

Stay cool and stay positive. If you do, in about 5-6 years she'll turn back into a decent human being and things will be better than ever. :thumbsup:

Same here...3 little ones up nice and early! Good stuff.

I hate Standard Time. It'll be getting dark at 4:30 soon. :(

Yeah...like tonight. :(

Lets be honest. Its 3 and 57.

:lol: