• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bills 35

Jets 21

I think the Bills will run all over this Jets D, with Fitz throwing 2 TDs and an INT. I think 1 TD will go to Nelson in the air, the other to Chandler, with Freddy running 2 in. I think Our D gets a pick 6 as well.

31-21 Buffalo.

Trent will throw a pick but expected. Not saying anything bad but he's still the man, he will have a much better game than sanchez.

jets either throw a few picks or fumble. Either way Buffalo has a another big day on defense and the jets will come close to making this a good game but we win by 10 if not 14. Freddie has another stellar day with 115 yards in rushing but the jets stop the screens and he gets 34 receiving. I have a feeling special teams have a big game as well with a return or a fumble recovery.

31-21 Buffalo.

Trent will throw a pick but expected. Not saying anything bad but he's still the man, he will have a much better game than sanchez.

jets either throw a few picks or fumble. Either way Buffalo has a another big day on defense and the jets will come close to making this a good game but we win by 10 if not 14. Freddie has another stellar day with 115 yards in rushing but the jets stop the screens and he gets 34 receiving. I have a feeling special teams have a big game as well with a return or a fumble recovery.

Trent?

Bills 19 jets 12.

All the hype leads to a poorly played game with jets post bye lethargy a contributing factor. Sloppy play accounts for the somewhat odd score.

Jets D is hard to get big chunks on so that reduces number of potential drives and keeps score under 20.

Meanwhile bills rejuvenated front 7 contains jets run game and mcgees physical play on plax keeps them out of the end zone.

For bill to break 20 barrier means multiple jets turnovers most likely sanchez picks. But these are a luxury and hard to predict so I opt for 19.

27-20 Bills

And since we're just pulling random guesses from the air: I'll guess the Bills outplay the Jets most of the game, but the Jets pull close in the 4th with a defensive touchdown. The Bill however show discipline and ball control to close out the game with a very late field goal.