Stevie Johnson's Halloween Costume = Chan Gailey!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice when Stevie went out of bounds and took out the cameraman yesterday? So many pro athletes just get up and go back to the huddle -- Stevie hung around to make sure the guy was ok. Just a class individual, with a great sense of humor and humble enough to laugh at himself.

Lmao, that wasn't a dude, that was a chick lol

Hilarious photo.

How about Steve's new song:

youtube.com/watch?v=58SHkhEYxQE&feature=youtu.be

I think he wants to play here for a while... love it.

Thank god he can ball, he'd be a lot skinnier and hungrier if he was only a rapper.

The pleated khakis are the best. LMAO!!!

Was down in Disney during the Bills' bye week and actually ran into Stevie and family (true story) outside of the Snow White ride. After I got done screaming like a little girl cos...well, it's Stevie Johnson at Disney World, what are the chances?!...I approached him and he was super cool. His Mrs. even offered to snap a pic of Stevie, me and Mrs. Kaz.

Much love to SJ13!

Per Chris Brown

Fully in the Halloween spirit, Stevie Johnson outfitted himself to a tee as his head coach Chan Gailey and then posted a photo of his look on his twitter account. So what did Coach Gailey think of it?

“No, I haven’t (seen it),” Gailey told reporters when asked about it. ”I put that in the same category with the Megamind thing – he’s got too much time on his hands.”

Johnson also referred to his head coach as Megamind after the super-intelligent alien character in the movie of the same name.

I'm hoping Chan shows up to practice tomorrow with headphones, a backpack, and skinny jeans. Maybe a beanie.

Stevie nailed it.