How bout that Andy Levitre

I was a bit nervous coming into this game about Levitre having to match up against Orakpo but the dude did well. It doesn't seem to matter where you put him the guy just mauls people.

On a couple of running plays he just dump trucked Orakpo and Freddie had huge runs! Way to go Andy!

who would have thought this group would be the strength of the team. With DBell not impressing in the PS, Levitre in and out of the lineup, failing to sing CLabo and going with Pears... then we come out and have a great OL. sweet!

Yes, but it was also Nix's first draft as well. I still think we blame Jauron for Maybin and credit Nix for Levitre and Wood!!

Well I'm not really sure how accurate that would be, but I'm game for it anyway lol.

The Irony: Both of them were drafted during the Jauron regime.

That's what I was referring to when I stated we have to give credit where it is due - but I kind of like the idea of blaming Jauron for Maybin just for kicks now that I think about it.

I was a bit nervous coming into this game about Levitre having to match up against Orakpo but the dude did well. It doesn't seem to matter where you put him the guy just mauls people.

On a couple of running plays he just dump trucked Orakpo and Freddie had huge runs! Way to go Andy!

Levitre isn't Bell or Hairston as a pass-protecting LT. But having Levitre at LT makes the run game much nastier.

Yes, but it was also Nix's first draft as well. I still think we blame Jauron for Maybin and credit Nix for Levitre and Wood!!

So the bad picks are from the guy who was fired and the good ones are clearly Nix when he was National Scout? Does that make Byrd a Nix pick too? He's a DB after all.

I mean, what's damning to Jauron is that Gailey is having this success largely with his players. Fitzpatrick, Jackson, Stevie, Levitre, Wood, Bell: that's the heart of our offense, all pre-Nix acquisitions. This isn't to downplay the contributions from Rinehart, Pears, Nelson, Chandler, etc. But it's not like the Bills have added any superstars on offense. They just figured out how to make them work.