Pats surprise and release DB Leigh Bodden...

Alphadawg7

Bodden isn't starter calibre, so his insight into the Pats would be his sole purpose aside from being a warm body who could possibly spell our DB's if absolutely necessary. That being said, I would wholly endorse his signing. Especially if it got us another win over the Pats.

I don't think that's accurate, Reggie Corner perhaps. However if you claim him on waivers you're paying the remaining 2 years on a 4 year $22M contract.

To say he's not an upgrade over Mckelvin is laughable. Mckelvin is so bad he's a slight upgrade over Corner.

To say he's not an upgrade over Mckelvin is laughable. Mckelvin is so bad he's a slight upgrade over Corner.

Bodden is a DB who was just cut by the worst pass defense in the NFL, to make him out to be some great shakes is "laughable." He's also 4 years older than McKelvin, giving him little to no upside.

Edited by Carey Bender

I'd almost do it just for the Lawyer Milloy effect. I'm sure Chan could use his insights when game planning for Week 17.

If the guy can play meaningful minutes, there's no sense not giving him a look. Then again, I really don't think our defensive personnel is that bad, we just suffer from shoddy schemes each week.

You think Mckelvin is better than Bodden and you think I have an issue with drugs? Your football acumen and handicapped attempt at making fun of me are less than useless.

Yes, McKelvin is better than Bodden. Also your half-witted, yet unsuccessful, attempt at a counterpunch by trying to flaunt your 7th grade education fell short, kind of like every Losman pass into the flat. You would've been better off just saying "your momma". :thumbsup:

edit: sorry, left out "to" initially ;)

Edited by H2o

Yes, McKelvin is better than Bodden. Also your half-witted, yet unsuccessful, attempt at a counterpunch by trying to flaunt your 7th grade education fell short, kind of like every Losman pass into the flat. You would've been better off just saying "your momma". :thumbsup:

edit: sorry, left out "to" initially ;)

"Yes, McKelvin is better than Bodden." You're embarrassing yourself junior.

"You would've been better off just saying "your momma". Why would that have been better? How do I know if your mom passed or something terrible had or has a happened to her? Then after an anemic diatribe about my level of education you contradict yourself by attempting to coach me into following your pubescence. You're a sheep young man.