Bills-Redskins Prediction Page

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell a blowout. Hoping it's in our favor. ;)

Last night I was talking to a friend in the DC area. He said his Redskin friends are so down on the team that they doubt the Skins will win ANY game for the rest of the season. This is a game the Bills should win with little trouble. But we all know what happens when we think like this.

Assuming by then Fitz is signed to a contract extention. Moral will be high. I think Fitz will want to prove his worth to this team even more. Everything is pointing up for the Bills. But thats when things go wrong for us.

Of course Ill pick Buffalo 20-10.

Assuming by then Fitz is signed to a contract extention. Moral will be high. I think Fitz will want to prove his worth to this team even more. Everything is pointing up for the Bills. But thats when things go wrong for us.

Of course Ill pick Buffalo 20-10.

I doubt Fitz will have an extension, quote from a fwe days ago said he'll "see what happens in the next few weeks"

That said, 28-10

Buffalo

I was hoping Fletcher would be out for this game, but it doesn't look that way. In most cases I would feel good about so many other no-name replacements filling in, but it always seems someone has a breakout game against the Bills.

I still think we win it. 24-17.

- Redskins lost last week to a rookie QB and head coach

- DC media/fans telling them all week how much they suck

- Bills never do well in Toronto

- Bills D does not really stop anyone if not getting turnovers (can never bank on those)

- bye week has caused the whole league to be rusty for the 1st game back

- Bills have not lost to 'Skins since SuperBowl 26, like 6-0 since then. This is the year streaks are breaking (Cinci & NE)

To me the Redskins are the wounded animal coming in. They still have a tough, physical D. I think the Bills eeke one out but barely.

Bills 21

Skins 20