Next Up For An NY Revival

H2o

I blame the refs. How do you not blow the whistle? He was stood up for 5 seconds.

I was just thinking the same thing. Seemed like the officials, with his forward progress long stopped, let the Ravens attack him with a swarm until desired result had been fulfilled.

From Twitter...

Former Buffalo Bills TE Shawn Nelson tried out with the New York Jets yesterday. Former OT Langston Walker tried out with Dallas

Hilarious. I'm vividly remembering all the posters who wanted the Bills to sign Dallas castoff Marco Colombo when the Cowboys released him. Now they might replace him with Langston Walker?

While on the subject, how did Redskins tackle Jammal Brown (another player coveted by many here) look against the Bills? I didn't notice his play but they did give up 9 sacks.

I was just thinking the same thing. Seemed like the officials, with his forward progress long stopped, let the Ravens attack him with a swarm until desired result had been fulfilled.

And what was Nelson doing flailing his right hand in the air just before the fumble?