T.O. Workout

Wayne Cubed

No need to travel when it was live on NFL network and teams can request a video of the workout.

Exactly

The media and fans are making a big deal about no GM's showing up, but it was available to watch on TV so GMs could just stay back in their office and watch him and see if they would have interest in him. If it wasn't televised, then maybe you could say it is a big deal

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda odd that he wouldnt even run the 40 yard during his work out. he is a reciever and that is wat he does. that would be like an injured qb holding a workout session in hopes of landing a job and not even throwing one football; wat a joke.

From the article: "It's a bold move by Nudo, who I believe used to be known in the WWE as 'Paul Bearer.'"

I nearly spit Coke all over my monitor after seeing the picture of Nudo.

T.O. could do a lot worse than "Paul Bearer" for an agent. Ask Ricky Williams.

I wouldn't be surprised if either the 49ers or Raiders make an offer. The 49ers have practically clinched their division already, and have lost Josh Morgan. The team doesn't have the same make-up that they did when he was first there. Harbaugh, ya I could see him picking up an outspoken player. The Raiders have a lot of young receivers, I can't remember, did Palmer and T.O. get along???

When is Jones expected to come back?? If we keep losing receivers, and remain in the playoff hunt then I don't see why we wouldn't consider it. A veteran WR that has some chemistry with Fitz...I dont know what the plan is if Nelson goes down...Aiken I guess

I wouldn't be surprised if either the 49ers or Raiders make an offer. The 49ers have practically clinched their division already, and have lost Josh Morgan. The team doesn't have the same make-up that they did when he was first there. Harbaugh, ya I could see him picking up an outspoken player. The Raiders have a lot of young receivers, I can't remember, did Palmer and T.O. get along???

Palmer publicly said no thanks. I think it's very telling he'd pass on a former teammate and an offseason workout partner when he needs chemistry fast.

When I saw a week or two ago that TO was taken to the hospital it seemed like the same thing as five years ago, and now sportingnews is saying that it is

I'm sure teams will be lining up for him now

The assistant reported that he took 4 pain pills and concluded it was a suicide attempt? 4 pills? He needs a smarter assistant.

When is Jones expected to come back?? If we keep losing receivers, and remain in the playoff hunt then I don't see why we wouldn't consider it. A veteran WR that has some chemistry with Fitz...I dont know what the plan is if Nelson goes down...Aiken I guess

First thing, I am in no way saying the Bills should try and bring him back, but.....

It doesn't matter when Jones is back because it would be an improvment on offence over Ruvell Martin, Ruvell might be a great special teamer, but he is horrible on offence, and with the amount of injuries, having guys on the squad solely for special teams is more of a luxury