2011 Dolphins worst team ever?

ALLEN1QB

I am probably the only person who stayed up and watched the entire game last night. The only reason being it was the last game on my Parlay ticket to have 13 out of 13! I had the Dolphins +17 1/2 a sure win right? Lol I lost by 1/2 point! I had no idea that they were this bad. They could very well be one of the worst in modern time. It made me so happy to be a Bills fan. We will destroy them!

They're not that bad - they actually outgained the Jets in yardage. With a competent QB, that would have been a close game. They probably have a better D than us as well so...yeah.

The Reavis INT was a 14 point swing. That plus Marshall running out of bounds instead of into the endzone resulted in an 18 point difference -- which was the final margin.

One and a half plays was the difference between the two teams last night.

Worst ever? Weren't people saying that about the Bills this time last year?

Agree with Aussie, it was TERRIBLE coaching. I was cringing watching that game. Sparano is on his way out and I think he knows it and is playing Dick Jauron football, i.e., play not to get blown out.

It's amazing much of a difference good coaching makes.

This could be like the 2007 Dolphins when they went 1-15. If they draft Andrew Luck they could make a turn around like they did in 2008.

It's gonna pain me to say this but hopefully they start winning games so they don't get Luck.

ugh........ Now I gotta turn in my Bills gear :(

I've gotta go with the '95 AND '96 Jets under Rich Kotite.

For as much as we b*tch about Lil' Donte being picked 8th overall, Kotite and co. had Warren Sapp sitting right there at #9 in the 1995 draft and the Jets took...

...Kyle Brady. :oops:

Kotite ended with a 4-28 record for the two years.

It's gonna pain me to say this but hopefully they start winning games so they don't get Luck.

lol absolutely, just like 2 games. They already have a pretty good defense, a stud #1 receiver (who's a bit crazy), a promising rookie power running back, and a franchise left tackle. God, Luck would fit perfectly with that team - this cannot happen.

The Reavis INT was a 14 point swing. That plus Marshall running out of bounds instead of into the endzone resulted in an 18 point difference -- which was the final margin.

One and a half plays was the difference between the two teams last night.

Worst ever? Weren't people saying that about the Bills this time last year?

Not to mention the Dolphins receivers had like 10 drops... Especially Marshall. Dropped that one pass, that was a little behind him, in the end zone. The dolphins receivers weren't helping Matt Moore out at all.

But this is the team that Bill Parcells built to be a "winner for a long time," as several Tuna-worshippers on this site have said.

BPLoDR is in effect, my friends!

talent wise, they arent thaaaat far behind anyone else.

the problem i think feeds into leadership more than skill. they have a fairly talented team, but whos harnessing that talent and turning it into success?

the headcoach? all credibility stolen by the owner. the offense? a wide receiver thats (literally) a headcase.

if marshall didnt LITERALLY drop a touchdown in every single game this season, it could be a totally different story.