2011 Dolphins worst team ever?

ALLEN1QB

I am probably the only person who stayed up and watched the entire game last night. The only reason being it was the last game on my Parlay ticket to have 13 out of 13! I had the Dolphins +17 1/2 a sure win right? Lol I lost by 1/2 point! I had no idea that they were this bad. They could very well be one of the worst in modern time. It made me so happy to be a Bills fan. We will destroy them!

Brother, hitting 12/13 on a parlay ticket with one open leg left on Monday night ... I hope you hedged off a healthy chunk on the Jets and still made an extremely large amount of money. 12/13 is once-in-a-lifetime stuff.

As far as worst team ever ... IDK about that, but any coaching staff of an 0-4 team that's losing another game in the 3rd quarter that sends out their punt team with the ball in the opposing team's territory? That might even make Dick Jauron blush. Horrid.

Edited by MRM33064

Not even close, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Fins scratched out 4 wins this season. And they will definitely get at least a pair of wins. The season will progress and teams will fall apart and some teams will just lose focus.

Its really hard to go 0-16 in the NFL. Hell the 07 Fins looked worse and they scratched out a win against the Ravens.

Lions 0-16 ... 1976 Buccaneers 0-14? Dolphins are bad, but not worst ever

Let's not forget the Tonawanda Kardex who finished the 1921 NFL season with an 0-1 record, losing their only game 45-0.

In 1924, the Rochester Jeffersons finished their NFL season at 0-7. Rochester scored only 7 points all season.

In 1927, the Buffalo Bisons lost all their games, scoring only 8 points all season before folding.

Edited by hondo in seattle

I felt bad for Moore on that last series of the game.

It's total garbage time, the game is way over, and he gets obliterated on the last two plays. Once by Maybin, even. That they even ran a play with no time left and down by like 20 points is astonishing.