Herman Cain

Sooner or later Adam is going to learn that endless moral relativism and equivocation are no way to go through life, and instead of making you look erudite, make you look weak. Unless of course you plan on living in San Francisco.

But, what? He's around a sophomore in college or so?

I expect Adam's tune will change around a year and a half from now, when the girls at college are looking for husbands and things start getting real.

If not, I take comfort in the fact that LABillz will be here to routinely knock him back into line until said tune changes.

being at the actual age I am, I will take that as a compliment.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What? Are you stuck in the 80's or something? Family Values voters have sort of moved beyond that. It's all about the American values now. LoL! Is that the plan? They're going to hit Newt with his multiple wives? Hell, most people who are going to vote have been married and divorced already. Most voters gave the crack head in the Oval office a break because he came clean about it in his book. Family values. LMAO.

Yes, Newt will be hit for is hypocrisy, his flip flopping, his inside Washington status while claiming to be an outsider. He's already toast, you clowns just have not figured out the obvious yet. Can Palin still run for you morons?

Yes, Newt will be hit for is hypocrisy, his flip flopping, his inside Washington status while claiming to be an outsider. He's already toast, you clowns just have not figured out the obvious yet. Can Palin still run for you morons?

Gitmo closed yet?

being at the actual age I am, I will take that as a compliment.

Wait a minute, you said you were in high school in 2008-9. Were you lying then, or are you going to say that everybody was that age in 2008-9?

Edit: or, are you going to say that everybody says they are always right, everybody lies about their age, everybody gets everything wrong, etc.?

Your actual age is whatever OC says it is. He's never, ever, EVER wrong.

Yes Tom, you are one to talk about that. :lol:

When I, albeit rarely, catch you being wrong...before you edit...you cry like a baby, so please, spare us the projection. :D

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Crap man... you do live in the past! Who's talking about Palin besides the left wishful thinkers and the same pundits that thought Newt would take a hit on immigration?

Your best bet is to jettison the gafftastic Joe and hitch a ride on Hillary. That way it can be another 1st! More hopey changy stuff (speaking of Palin).

Uhmm, anyway....

Ginger White's phone bill has 61 calls or texts from Herman Cain

But this particular detail - where Ginger White, the woman claiming to have had a 13-year adulterous relationship with Herman Cain, gives the reporters from Fox 5 in Atlanta her cell phone bill and the reporters text one of the numbers and get a callback from Cain himself - was just too much to pass up.

Accordting to Fox TV 5 in Atlanta:

She [Ginger White] showed us some of her cell phone bills that included 61 phone calls or text messages to or from a number starting with 678. She says it is Herman Cain’s private cell phone. The calls were made during four different months— calls or texts made as early as 4:26 in the early morning, and as late as 7:52 at night. The latest were in September of this year.

Sixty-one phone calls in 4 months? Now tell me he wasn't boinking her. C'mon. In your heart of hearts you know Herman likes the strange.

Sixty-one phone calls in 4 months? Now tell me he wasn't boinking her. C'mon. In your heart of hearts you know Herman likes the strange.

Just curious, have we read the texts yet? Are they Anthony Weiner-like texts? I mean, if he's boinking her, why isn't she showing everyone how sexual the texts were?

I would also argue that I know MANY men who call or text women more than 60 times in a single month, and aren't boinking the women. Granted, they're married to these women, but that's not the point...

Uhmm, anyway....

Ginger White's phone bill has 61 calls or texts from Herman Cain

61 calls or texts to OR from his phone. If they're relatively evenly split, then yeah there's some smoke there. If they're more 1 sided, then maybe 1 of them's a stalker.

And 61 calls/texts over 120 days isn't exactly the 'can't stop thinking 'bout you' mode.

Edited by Taro T