Herman Cain

Obama deserves plenty of criticism. But, when you start throwing out terms that don't make sense, I tend to stop taking you serious. If Obama is a Marxist, then he isn't a very good one....

I guess it's just his almost evil demonizing of the rich, corporations and capitalism in general. The tired old tactic of class warfare. His ramming through of socialized medicine that no one wants. Using the enviorment to subvert progress in general.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would also argue that I know MANY men who call or text women more than 60 times in a single month, and aren't boinking the women. Granted, they're married to these women, but that's not the point...

That would be like ... twice a day?

That would be like ... twice a day?

Well, if you average it out, yes. But personally speaking, there are times my wife and I will text each other five or six times a day depending on where we are and what we're doing.

Me: Plane just landed. Home in 45.

Her: K. You only have one beer in fridge.

Me. K. Need wine?

Her: No. I'm good.

Me. What are you wearing right now?

Her: Yeah, okay. Get me some wine.

Well, if you average it out, yes. But personally speaking, there are times my wife and I will text each other five or six times a day depending on where we are and what we're doing.

Me: Plane just landed. Home in 45.

Her: K. You only have one beer in fridge.

Me. K. Need wine?

Her: No. I'm good.

Me. What are you wearing right now?

Her: Yeah, okay. Get me some wine.

My wife needing to tell my how many beers I have in the fridge is about as necessary as her telling me how many fingers I have on my hands.

Just curious, have we read the texts yet? Are they Anthony Weiner-like texts? I mean, if he's boinking her, why isn't she showing everyone how sexual the texts were?

I would also argue that I know MANY men who call or text women more than 60 times in a single month, and aren't boinking the women. Granted, they're married to these women, but that's not the point...

I haven't seen any of the texts, but I saw where Cain personally autographed a copy of his book to her, and the inscription said something like "Ginger, true friends are the best, true friends with extras are pricless" or something like that...

I will be glad when Cain drops out, and we have a serious candidate, however silly that candidate is. What is going on right now is just embarassing.

Edited by Buftex

Sooner or later Adam is going to learn that endless moral relativism and equivocation are no way to go through life, and instead of making you look erudite, make you look weak. Unless of course you plan on living in San Francisco.

But, what? He's around a sophomore in college or so?

I expect Adam's tune will change around a year and a half from now, when the girls at college are looking for husbands and things start getting real.

If not, I take comfort in the fact that LABillz will be here to routinely knock him back into line until said tune changes.

My apologies OC, I have finally figured you out. You just want to bask in the radiance of my glory, like a child playing in the snow, in the summer sun, with Excaliber gleaming and shining. My greatness, to my dismay, is contagious.

I guess it's just his almost evil demonizing of the rich, corporations and capitalism in general. The tired old tactic of class warfare. His ramming through of socialized medicine that no one wants. Using the enviorment to subvert progress in general.

If by "socialized medicine" you mean health insurance for every United States citizen that is subsidized by the Government, nee Taxpayer - then there are plenty of people who want that.

There are also plenty of people who don't.

If by "socialized medicine" you mean health insurance for every United States citizen that is subsidized by the Government, nee Taxpayer - then there are plenty of people who want that.

There are also plenty of people who don't.

Have you been hanging around Adam much?

I guess the wingnuts don't like people who are literate to only one side. You also have my permission to bask in my greatness.

"Literate to only one side?" Not sure I understand. I bet you grew up saying "eenee, meenie, miney mo alot, didn't you? Sure, I'll bask in your greatness oh Great Equivocator. :devil:

I had no idea the Crane brothers posted here. Fraser-"Neils I must have those tickets!" Neils-"certainly you don't expect me to give them to you wearing those ridiculous brown shoes?"

The only shocking thing is that it has taken this long for someone, anyone, to give us a hard time. However, I make no apology for my sense of fashion. I imagine Levi has a decent sense as well, minus the fruity scarf thing.

My apologies OC, I have finally figured you out. You just want to bask in the radiance of my glory, like a child playing in the snow, in the summer sun, with Excaliber gleaming and shining. My greatness, to my dismay, is contagious.

IF you mean that you've figured out that guys like me smell weakness a mile away, then yeah, you've figured me out.

Consider: why wouldn't I, or more likely, someone who smells the same weakness but has lower standards, bang your wife? Since you are more than likely to give them a pass for doing it, as you give everyone a pass for doing everything, why wouldn't they bend her over?

I'm certain they'd love to bask in your radiance, provided they get to keep throwing it to your wife.

Because what would you say other than: yeah, but, other wives cheat too, so I can't only get pissed at mine. :lol:

The only shocking thing is that it has taken this long for someone, anyone, to give us a hard time. However, I make no apology for my sense of fashion. I imagine Levi has a decent sense as well, minus the fruity scarf thing.

IF you mean that you've figured out that guys like me smell weakness a mile away, then yeah, you've figured me out.

Consider: why wouldn't I, or more likely, someone who smells the same weakness but has lower standards, bang your wife? Since you are more than likely to give them a pass for doing it, as you give everyone a pass for doing everything, why wouldn't they bend her over?

I'm certain they'd love to bask in your radiance, provided they get to keep throwing it to your wife.

Because what would you say other than: yeah, but, other wives cheat too, so I can't only get pissed at mine. :lol:

What makes you think Adam has a wife? He has proven over and over here that he can't make up his mind so I suspect that he goes both ways. You might be relegated into throwing it to his husband instead.

I'd give you a pass- if you consider getting punted in the head a pass :beer:

I'd give you a pass- if you consider getting punted in the head a pass :beer:

Ahh, so you refuse to equivocate on at least one thing?

Well, that's progress.

Next session we'll begin with the difference between principles and values, and see where we get.

Ahh, so you refuse to equivocate on at least one thing?

Well, that's progress.

Next session we'll begin with the difference between principles and values, and see where we get.

You call it equivocating and that's fine with me. I just think neither side has the whole answer, but both have parts of it. Both sides want power and nothing else- even at the cost of bringing down the country.