Not all Eagles fans are whining

Mark Vader

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!! Thanks for showing love with all the positive comments! Wish my Eagles were performing a bit better, but glad your Bills are finally doing some big things. Good luck this season, just make sure to beat the rest of the NFC east teams for me :-)

xoxo

Dehlia

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Philadehlia

Twitter: @PhilaDehlia

Hey guys!! Thanks for showing love with all the positive comments! Wish my Eagles were performing a bit better, but glad your Bills are finally doing some big things. Good luck this season, just make sure to beat the rest of the NFC east teams for me :-)

xoxo

Dehlia

Thanks for stopping by!

Wanna grab a drink or something later? :beer:

xoxo

Dehlia

Ha! You showed up!1

Thanks for stoping by, Girl!!

xoxo

Dehlia

Show us your :censored:

j/k ;)

well, not really :devil:

Thanks for stopping by!

Wanna grab a drink or something later? :beer:

haha, well that drink all depends on whether you live in Los Angeles, and are willing to walk into an Eagles bar known to Boo any person wearing any other team's jersey. lol!

OMG!:w00t:

That would have to be PayPerView.

Great analysis Dehlia! Can we make a trade for you to swap allegiance?

Haha, you guys crack me up... I'm holding out for Playboy, lol/jk!! Eagles fan for life!

more beauty and brains....

youtube.com/watch?v=GrLaxWpv_TY

Glad you guys like my other videos too! I post 2 videos a week on my website: PhilaDehliaEagles.com and i don't know what i'm gonna do if we lose.

Is everyone on here East Coasters? Any Bills fans representing on the west coast?

haha, well that drink all depends on whether you live in Los Angeles, and are willing to walk into an Eagles bar known to Boo any person wearing any other team's jersey. lol!

Haha, you guys crack me up... I'm holding out for Playboy, lol/jk!! Eagles fan for life!

Glad you guys like my other videos too! I post 2 videos a week on my website: PhilaDehliaEagles.com and i don't know what i'm gonna do if we lose.

Is everyone on here East Coasters? Any Bills fans representing on the west coast?

We have them all over the world and, yes, plenty in California. I'm sure some will chime in here. -Fear 'the Chef'!

Best wishes vs. Washington! Stop by anytime!:thumbsup:

I could make her whine :pirate:

Now that would be a major accomplishment

especially because of where you live!!!

Love that video.

I'm not surprised!! After all she is another

brunette.

Love that video.

Shall we add her to ''The Women of

Buffalo'' list?