Bills Pro Bowlers

NastyMan

After the fist 5 games of the year here are my Bills worthy of Pro-Bowl consideration:

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB Fred Jackson

NT Kyle Williams

SS George Wilson

Our O-line is doing great as a unit, thanks to Fitz we may get one Pro-Bowler out of there maybe like Levitre or Wood maybe even Bell he has held his own this year.

Ryan Fitzpatrick (LOCK)

Fred Jackson (LOCK)

Nick Barnett (POSSIBLE)

Eric Wood (DARK HORSE)

This is after all the Pro Bowl, where only the best teams get the gaudy selection numbers. With Manning gone, and if we keep winning, this should be the list for all NON-replacement selections.

O

Freddy is lookin good

Amish Rifle is lookin good.

O-line in generally looking good.

SJ13 looks pretty good as well

D

N Barnett Is looking good

D Florence is looking good

All of our safties r playing pretty good

ST

Moorman is the man!

& Chan Gailey is doing one H3ll of a job as a HC (possible coach of the year)

:thumbsup:

Edited by snamsnoops

At this point it clearly Fred Jackson. While I would obviously vote Fitz he's probably border line if it happened today. I'm not sure about Kyle Williams but since he now has a reputation maybe. George Wilson would be the opposite of KW probably

After the fist 5 games of the year here are my Bills worthy of Pro-Bowl consideration:

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB Fred Jackson

NT Kyle Williams

SS George Wilson

Our O-line is doing great as a unit, thanks to Fitz we may get one Pro-Bowler out of there maybe like Levitre or Wood maybe even Bell he has held his own this year.

I definitely agree with Fitzpatrick and Fred Jackson..lately George Wilson as well...not so much Kyle Williams this year so far.

Fitz

Stevie

Jackson

Levitre

All these guys have been getting a lot of pub from national media guys.

Have heard Levitre being called out on more then a few occasions for good blocking during broadcasts.

The D has no one on it besides maybe Barnett that anyone really knows.

Byrd went 2 years ago but that took a sh*t load of interceptions.

I definitely agree with Fitzpatrick and Fred Jackson..lately George Wilson as well...not so much Kyle Williams this year so far.

The reason why Kyle Williams is because he is getting the double teams this year and doing what it takes to make Barnett and the other linebackers look good and do their job.

Fred is in. Maybe fitz.. Maybe Stevie. Maybe wood and levitre.On D. Barnett is looking like the man. Wilson and Byrd are right there behind him. Florence warrants some consideration as does Kyle (due to his play last year unfortunately) and Dareus (he's our best player on D already. Maybe not on the stat sheet, but he dominates)

Fred's a lock at this point. Unfortunately, as good as Fitz has been, QB is always a tough position. Hasselbeck and Schaub might give him a run for his money in the AFC (Brady's a given, though he doesn't always play). Luckily the AFC has fewer good QBs than the NFC.

After yesterday's game, Wilson's got to be under consideration if his play continues at this level. Barnett's probably as close to a lock on D as we've got, partly from the fact that he is known from his time in GB and because he's among the league leaders in tackles. Someone from the secondary probably deserves to be there due to all the INTs, though to some extent some of that can be attributed to the pressure the line and the LBs have gotten on opposing QBs despite the lack of sacks. So who knows.

If Stevie steps up his game a bit, he might work his way in, but at this point he's been too quiet in the last couple of weeks.

Possibly an O-liner - at this point someone on the line deserves to be there considering they've given up the fewest sacks in the league and Jackson's run so well.

Edited by MaineMoxie

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB Fred Jackson

NT Kyle Williams

SS George Wilson

Kyle Williams...based on what, reputation?

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB Fred Jackson

NT Kyle Williams

SS George Wilson

Not sure if you can add a poll once you start a thread, but this one would have interesting to see the consensus

Fitz, Jackson, Wilson are pretty strong at the moment.

Stevie and Barnett are on the cusp, but they need some more big games. We didn't see as much from Stevie after Jones went down. This is the first victory since he's been playing where he hasn't been a differentiator, but I think he's PB material with some more big games coming. Barnett is having a killer year, but could be hurt by the fact that the D is giving up so many yards.

I agree with several of the others that there has to be at least one OL from the team, probably Wood or Levitre, but I'm not really sure which of them is playing the best.

Good topic!

Edited by cage

Im liking what I see from Wood. He had his man pushed 5+ yards, and into the endzone on the wildcat TD on Sunday. There has been no pressure up the middle this season. Levitre is good too.

the key to the PB is our teams record. If we win the division, FJ, Fitz, Wood, they should all make the PB. Maybe GW too.

O

Freddy is lookin good

Amish Rifle is lookin good.

O-line in generally looking good.

SJ13 looks pretty good as well

D

N Barnett Is looking good

D Florence is looking good

All of our safties r playing pretty good

ST

Moorman is the man!

& Chan Gailey is doing one H3ll of a job as a HC (possible coach of the year)

:thumbsup:

You guys are so far ahead of yourselves ... we have played exactly one division game this year. The real season starts on Nov 6 vs the Jets. I am a billiever like everyone now, but All the Division and conference games start in November. Then we see who the contenders and pretenders are. No playoffs, no more than a couple pro bowlers and bills are forgotten, playoffs, 4 or 5 and comparisons to KC last year, etc abound . The lockout forced the league to put all the division games in the second half of the season, just in case lots of early games were lost to the lockout. So the Division and playoffs and all personal awards will be won completely in the second half of the season. We are only 1-1 in the conference and 1-0 in the division. Not much has happened yet from a post season standpoint. Lose a couple division games in November and everything changes. Games against NFC East teams won't mean so much then... just saying. Let's enjoy. Hey I am coming up for my first game in 3 years in November. But lets understand how this league is set up. Jets away and Pats away will be huge games. San Diego away will be huge game. Barely beating teams after getting 5 turnovers is not giving me huge comfort right now.. but i'll take the wins! we will need them later..

You guys are so far ahead of yourselves ... we have played exactly one division game this year. The real season starts on Nov 6 vs the Jets. I am a billiever like everyone now, but All the Division and conference games start in November. Then we see who the contenders and pretenders are. No playoffs, no more than a couple pro bowlers and bills are forgotten, playoffs, 4 or 5 and comparisons to KC last year, etc abound . The lockout forced the league to put all the division games in the second half of the season, just in case lots of early games were lost to the lockout. So the Division and playoffs and all personal awards will be won completely in the second half of the season. We are only 1-1 in the conference and 1-0 in the division. Not much has happened yet from a post season standpoint. Lose a couple division games in November and everything changes. Games against NFC East teams won't mean so much then... just saying. Let's enjoy. Hey I am coming up for my first game in 3 years in November. But lets understand how this league is set up. Jets away and Pats away will be huge games. San Diego away will be huge game. Barely beating teams after getting 5 turnovers is not giving me huge comfort right now.. but i'll take the wins! we will need them later..

I'm pretty sure that the primary factor for making it to the post-season is your overall record, and I'm pretty sure non-division and non-conference games count for that just as much as division games. Your whole premise here is just silly.