Bills Pro Bowlers

NastyMan

You guys are so far ahead of yourselves ... we have played exactly one division game this year. The real season starts on Nov 6 vs the Jets. I am a billiever like everyone now, but All the Division and conference games start in November. Then we see who the contenders and pretenders are. No playoffs, no more than a couple pro bowlers and bills are forgotten, playoffs, 4 or 5 and comparisons to KC last year, etc abound . The lockout forced the league to put all the division games in the second half of the season, just in case lots of early games were lost to the lockout. So the Division and playoffs and all personal awards will be won completely in the second half of the season. We are only 1-1 in the conference and 1-0 in the division. Not much has happened yet from a post season standpoint. Lose a couple division games in November and everything changes. Games against NFC East teams won't mean so much then... just saying. Let's enjoy. Hey I am coming up for my first game in 3 years in November. But lets understand how this league is set up. Jets away and Pats away will be huge games. San Diego away will be huge game. Barely beating teams after getting 5 turnovers is not giving me huge comfort right now.. but i'll take the wins! we will need them later..

I thought we were 3-1?

You guys are so far ahead of yourselves ... we have played exactly one division game this year. The real season starts on Nov 6 vs the Jets. I am a billiever like everyone now, but All the Division and conference games start in November. Then we see who the contenders and pretenders are. No playoffs, no more than a couple pro bowlers and bills are forgotten, playoffs, 4 or 5 and comparisons to KC last year, etc abound . The lockout forced the league to put all the division games in the second half of the season, just in case lots of early games were lost to the lockout. So the Division and playoffs and all personal awards will be won completely in the second half of the season. We are only 1-1 in the conference and 1-0 in the division. Not much has happened yet from a post season standpoint. Lose a couple division games in November and everything changes. Games against NFC East teams won't mean so much then... just saying. Let's enjoy. Hey I am coming up for my first game in 3 years in November. But lets understand how this league is set up. Jets away and Pats away will be huge games. San Diego away will be huge game. Barely beating teams after getting 5 turnovers is not giving me huge comfort right now.. but i'll take the wins! we will need them later..

So wrong! So incredibly wrong, you need to turn in your fan card. For NFL knowledge, Kansas City is in the Conference. Oakland is in the Conference. New England* is in the Conference. Only NE* has a better Conference record than the Bills -and you probably don't know that we beat them

Is your other screenname Scrappy?

After the fist 5 games of the year here are my Bills worthy of Pro-Bowl consideration:

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB Fred Jackson

NT Kyle Williams

SS George Wilson

Our O-line is doing great as a unit, thanks to Fitz we may get one Pro-Bowler out of there maybe like Levitre or Wood maybe even Bell he has held his own this year.

Fitz: It will be tough. Brady will be a shoo-in. That leaves Schaub, Fitz, Sanchez, Hasselbeck and Rothelisberger to fight for the 2 spots.

Jackson; Has probably the best shot...Typically the best players @ the RB position make it.

It will be tough for the OL guys....The "known" guys will always make it here...For Tackles, it will be Long and Thomas. For Guards/Center, they will always go with Mangold, Saturday etc.

Wilson has it tough because again people vote for Polamalu, Ed Reed etc.

Fitz: It will be tough. Brady will be a shoo-in. That leaves Schaub, Fitz, Sanchez, Hasselbeck and Rothelisberger to fight for the 2 spots.

Jackson; Has probably the best shot...Typically the best players @ the RB position make it.

It will be tough for the OL guys....The "known" guys will always make it here...For Tackles, it will be Long and Thomas. For Guards/Center, they will always go with Mangold, Saturday etc.

Wilson has it tough because again people vote for Polamalu, Ed Reed etc.

True, but.. Miami press is flaming Long. He's let a few sacks get past and isn't plowing the road for RB's. Being a member of a winless team can go a long way towrads NOT returning to Hawaii.

I agree though, seems like once you get nominated, it's hard for anyone else to get in past you. Rueben Brown??