Right Now, For The Bills To Get To 10 Wins

This seems like the most logical way to get to ten wins so this Philly game this week is just a giant one. Win at home and take care of Biz....Must beat Eagles and Jets

At Home:

Philly

Redskins (kind of)

Jets

Titans

Miami

Denver

Win in Miami

Playoffs very hopeful

the titans and skins games will be a tough sell. they have a better shot at beating the jests twice, imo.

Skins still need to show more than what they have shown. Rex Grossman? Not quite there yet in thinking he can be answer for 16 games. Still on fence with Titans. i think Baltimore would have lost to close to anyone, except Miami / Chiefs / Vikings, that second week after their emotional season opening butt whipping of the Steelers.

Agree - we win out at home + Miami on the road and 10 wins should get the Bills in. Truth be told - Dallas / GMEN / JETS away really don't scare me either.

How about beating 0-4 Miami BOTH times and then this Philly game won't be as bad to bear in case something bad happens... I'd lean more towards that.

Division games are tough. It's going to be tough to sweep the Fins, even if they're in a down year.

I'm hoping we can go 3-3 in the division, and then eek out 7 more non-division wins.

In the spirit of the book Moneyball (great book so far) and all of the statistics that folks have come up with, just realized something here about a good portion of our upcoming schedule. The following teams blitz A LOT - Eagles, Skins, Jets x2, Cowboys, Dolphins x2, Titans (Jerry Gray. Fitz and the Offense fairs very, very well against the blitz. We will be at an advantage in these games because of Fitzy and Wood identifying blitzes and blitz pick up. Add in Denver at home and the prospect of 10 wins is not our of the realm of truly possible.

This seems like the most logical way to get to ten wins so this Philly game this week is just a giant one. Win at home and take care of Biz....Must beat Eagles and Jets

At Home:

Philly

Redskins (kind of)

Jets

Titans

Miami

Denver

Win in Miami

Playoffs very hopeful

Playoff talk? Seriously? :lol: :lol: All of a sudden I'm longing for the stupid power ranking threads. :wallbash: