Madonna to perform Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show

/dev/null

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if the Pats make the super bowl, I bet Brady can get on stage and sing with her. He definetly knows all her songs.

Kidding aside, this is the most rediculous choice EVER. Last year was good. What about Skynard, or Kelly Clarkson, or Goo Goo Dolls (esp if Buffalo is in it), or Usher, or someone other than an out of date pop-diva. Does Goddell think this is 1985?

Edited by RyanC883

Well, if the Pats make the super bowl, I bet Brady can get on stage and sing with her. He definetly knows all her songs.

Kidding aside, this is the most rediculous choice EVER. Last year was good. What about Skynard, or Kelly Clarkson, or Goo Goo Dolls (esp if Buffalo is in it), or Usher, or someone other than an out of date pop-diva. Does Goddell think this is 1985?

You mean the same Skynyrd where most of the members are dead or left the group? Why not just go out and find the best Skynyrd tribute band....they would probably sound a lot better. :oops:

Madonna knows about as much about football as she does about marriage.

Not that I am enamored with the Madonna choice, but since when is being knowledgeable about football a prerequisite for performing at the halftime show?

This board is great sometimes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean the same Skynyrd where most of the members are dead or left the group? Why not just go out and find the best Skynyrd tribute band....they would probably sound a lot better. :oops:

Yeah, I do mean that Skynard. The band as it currently exists is very good. Old one was better, but the remaining band and new members are good. :thumbsup:

Edited by RyanC883