Madonna to perform Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show

/dev/null

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks and now I'm conflicted about hoping bills are in it. I see this as Goodell trying to make the game more international with a global personality/star. Problem is she'll make the entire event about her and detract from the game

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I'd rather see Up with People come back. My favorite halftime show was by far the U2 halftime. Prince was pretty cool too. I'm not sure what band would be a good one these days. I'd like to see the Foo Fighters or Chilli Peppers.

Best Halftime show of the last 20 years has been Tom Petty

This sucks and now I'm conflicted about hoping bills are in it. I see this as Goodell trying to make the game more international with a global personality/star. Problem is she'll make the entire event about her and detract from the game

If Goodell really wants to make the Super Bowl an international event, I have one word for him...

Rammstein :worthy:

Best Halftime show of the last 20 years has been Tom Petty

If Goodell really wants to make the Super Bowl an international event, I have one word for him...

Rammstein :worthy:

Good grief wtf is that. I really don't think neo nazi bank robbers is the image Goodell is looking to project.

But I could see him targeting the 3 billion person "chindia" market with a revised number from a past super bowl like this

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Madonna? There may be more than a wardrobe malfunction with her on stage. Not likin' this one bit. Does she even LIKE football? That should be a prerequisite.

How about John Fogerty, bring back Tom Petty, or maybe even Kelly Clarkson?

Does she even like the USA? Have you heard her talk lately? What's with the British accent? She's from Detroit.

Enough of these pop nightmares at Super Bowl halftime, bring back marching bands.

So that's how she's trying to become relevant again.

Will she be performing her old crap from the '80s that no one remembers, or brand new crap that no one cares about?

In a magical coincidence, her new album will be released in early 2012:

http://www.examiner.com/pop-music-in-chicago/upcoming-madonna-album-offers-plenty-of-surprises

how will she top a wardrobe malfunction?

i agree with PTR ICP would be wonderful.

i can't see any problems with that.

I don't either, as long as we invite Eminem and his groupies along to kill ICP.