Is Tony Sparano about to get whacked?

His days are numbered, or he could get a huge raise if management really wants Luck, although they are going to be in for one tough fight against the Vikes!

Does kind of make you wonder a little bit, 2 (surprisingly) winless teams are also 2 teams that on paper should have won atleast 1-2 games by now and both don't have a "franchise" QB? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

His days are numbered, or he could get a huge raise if management really wants Luck, although they are going to be in for one tough fight against the Vikes!

Does kind of make you wonder a little bit, 2 (surprisingly) winless teams are also 2 teams that on paper should have won atleast 1-2 games by now and both don't have a "franchise" QB? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The Vikes drafted christian ponder in the first round last year, I doubt they would spend next years first on another QB.

Sparano still can't get the hint? They publicly pursued Harbaugh. Thats like your wife placing an ad in the paper for a husband. I can't believe he didn't look for other coaching opportunities right then and there. Now he knows he might as well be the replacement janitor to Miami right now.

The Vikes drafted christian ponder in the first round last year, I doubt they would spend next years first on another QB.

true, but they also went out and brought in McNabb because they weren't convinced that Ponder is the guy right now. They also probably figured they were closer to winning a SB then winning the Luck sweepstakes last draft

Sparano still can't get the hint? They publicly pursued Harbaugh. Thats like your wife placing an ad in the paper for a husband. I can't believe he didn't look for other coaching opportunities right then and there. Now he knows he might as well be the replacement janitor to Miami right now.

Maybe he has taken the hint and thats why they are 0-4 right now? He is just showing up and going through the motions until they let him go so he can still collect his paycheck for this season from them?

That's interesting to think about. Luck is the consensus best QB prospect to come out since P. Manning. Given the rookie wage scale, drafting and signing Luck wouldn't break the bank for the QB position. I don't know how you pass on a QB prospect like Luck. I wouldn't be surprised to see Minny take him anyway if they have the chance. They aren't going to worry about hurting Ponder's feelings nor has Ponder taken control of the team at this point from a locker room standpoint.

GO BILLS!!!

That's interesting to think about. Luck is the consensus best QB prospect to come out since P. Manning. Given the rookie wage scale, drafting and signing Luck wouldn't break the bank for the QB position. I don't know how you pass on a QB prospect like Luck. I wouldn't be surprised to see Minny take him anyway if they have the chance. They aren't going to worry about hurting Ponder's feelings nor has Ponder taken control of the team at this point from a locker room standpoint.

GO BILLS!!!

I think it's tough to say that about Ponder rights now when he's 4 games into his NFL career and hasn't even seen the field yet. I don't know of any player who could take control of a locker room as a rookie, let alone a rookie who hasn't played yet.

I think it's tough to say that about Ponder rights now when he's 4 games into his NFL career and hasn't even seen the field yet. I don't know of any player who could take control of a locker room as a rookie, let alone a rookie who hasn't played yet.

That's my point. It's not like the Vikings' FO would be creating any locker room discord by drafting Luck if they have the chance.

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS!!!

If Frazer hadnt Drafted Ponder and say Childress had I would agree... Ponder was Frazer's choice... No way they take Luck. They trade for a Kings Ransom