More reason to dislike Vince Wilfork

Jeffery Lester

At the 13:10 mark of the second quarter, Stevie catches a 3rd down pass that ends up 1 yard short of a 1st down. As Vince Wilfork comes walking by he throws a "Harmless" Kick at Stevie Johnson. I do not think he connects. Just a show of force by Wilfork. Stevie did not like it and got right into Wilforks face. Just something else to dislike the Patriots for.

At the 13:10 mark of the second quarter, Stevie catches a 3rd down pass that ends up 1 yard short of a 1st down. As Vince Wilfork comes walking by he throws a "Harmless" Kick at Stevie Johnson. I do not think he connects. Just a show of force by Wilfork. Stevie did not like it and got right into Wilforks face. Just something else to dislike the Patriots for.

Was it Wilfork who drew the "unsportsmanlike" down at the goal line, that drew a new set of downs and iced the game for the Bills?

We still owe them for Losman's knee. Vince is a dirty player. When he came on the field Sunday he had his fingers in the air giving the #1 salute. We gave them 1. We finally got physical with them and they did'nt like it. I liked when Barnett body slammed Woodhead, even though it drew a flag, it was like we've had enough this streak is going to end today. I'm tired of being pushed around, this is'nt your father's Bills.

One reason to like him..he was a Bills fan growing up.

Mind you, that is the one and only redeemable thing about the guy.

I don't know--his hit on JPL set in motion a chain of events that ultimately led to Fitz as our franchise QB. Let's thank him for that.

Was it Wilfork who drew the "unsportsmanlike" down at the goal line, that drew a new set of downs and iced the game for the Bills?

Yep. On one of the kneel downs, he pushed Levitre over and piled on top of him… then pushed Levitre's head down into the ground with an extended arm.

They saw it and they flagged him.