Hello from Corey McIntyre's agent...

Brett Tessler

Hey everybody, it's been a while since I last posted here and I'm sure you're all pumped about the way things are looking so far. The front office has done a nice, steady job of putting the right pieces in place and I'm not at all surprised the team is 3-0. Corey had a great block on that goal line rushing TD against the Pats last week, and he continues to do his thing on special teams. Corey absolutely loves playing for the Bills and he always tells me how great the fans are up there. I've represented players on every team in the NFL, and this is easily one of the most exciting teams I've followed!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody, it's been a while since I last posted here and I'm sure you're all pumped about the way things are looking so far. The front office has done a nice, steady job of putting the right pieces in place and I'm not at all surprised the team is 3-0. Corey had a great block on that goal line rushing TD against the Pats last week, and he continues to do his thing on special teams. Corey absolutely loves playing for the Bills and he always tells me how great the fans are up there. I've represented players on every team in the NFL, and this is easily one of the most exciting teams I've followed!

That block was one of my favorite plays of the game. McIntyre just whacked the DT and stood him up. The guy looked surprised he was hit that hard. It was a beauty. Corey seems to make 1-2 really nice unsung plays per game so far.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't he make the hit on the first KO of the season that caused the fumble Kelvin Sheppard recovered? At first it looked like Chris White and sometimes he seems to get credit for it. But on further look I thought it was McIntyre. Glad he likes playing on the Bills and being in Buffalo.

Hey Brent, we're happy to have Buffalo doing so well & it's always a pleasure. Tell CM that he's our man & we're rooting him on every week!

Love that guy. Happy he's on our team and nobody else's.

Like KTFABD said, that block on Freddie's TD plunge was a thing of beauty. I agree, the guy looked like he had no idea what just hit him.

That block was one of my favorite plays of the game. McIntyre just whacked the DT and stood him up. The guy looked surprised he was hit that hard. It was a beauty. Corey seems to make 1-2 really nice unsung plays per game so far.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't he make the hit on the first KO of the season that caused the fumble Kelvin Sheppard recovered? At first it looked like Chris White and sometimes he seems to get credit for it. But on further look I thought it was McIntyre. Glad he likes playing on the Bills and being in Buffalo.

You are correct... It was Corey alone who forced that fumble on the 1st kickoff of the season.

Thanks for stopping by, your client is a warrior.

Since you're here, I was wondering what you happened to think about this article, written for NFP by fellow agent Jack Bechta:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Is-your-team-committed-to-winning.html

He doesn't call out the Bills (or any team) by name, but it certainly sounds like the Bills are one of the teams he's talking about. Curious whether you'd agree with his point generally (about some teams only paying players when they have to, and being willing to sacrifice wins for profits), and specifically, if that has been your perception of the Bills. I understand if you don't feel comfortable addressing this topic - no worries if you want to decline.

Brett--- we were there live, I told my 9 year old son to watch Corey on the TD play...he says--"Dad, Corey is in motion away from the middle". I said keep watching...Corey pivots and crushes the DT--my son says--that's a team player...I said Corey is one of those players who makes the difference between winning and losing....Glad he is a Bill. Have great respect for him as a leader and a player.