Who does Fitz remind you of?

He comes from a school with a long tradition of Football, he was drafted almost as an afterhtough, his arm is ok at best but god he's cool in the pocket, lots of football smarts, reads defenses perfectly, has a knack for seeing the open reciever so he spreads the ball around and what a leader!

So here's the question? Am I talking baout Fitz or Montana? :worthy:

I'll be the first to admit Fitz has a long way to go but what a start... Do who does he remind you of?

He reminds me of Drew Brees for the following reasons:

- Leadership

- pretty accurate

- has success by throwing the ball when other QB's normally wouldn't

- doesn't have the strongest arm on a throw by throw comparison but has a strong throw when that's needed

- believes in his receivers

- has a strong relationship with his coach and the coach has a strong gameplan

- doesn't ever seem nervous

- makes those around him better

Am I the only one that thinks Jack Kemp? I never saw Kemp play, but their path to becoming starters seems similar.

:worthy:

See avatar <---------- RF needs to learn the jump pass though.

He reminds me of Drew Brees Jack Kemp for the following reasons:

- Leadership

- pretty accurate

- doesn't have the strongest arm on a throw by throw comparison but has a strong throw when that's needed

-also can run a bit

He reminds me of Drew Brees Jack Kemp Tom Brady for the following reasons:

- Leadership

- pretty accurate

I see Warner with his quick release & run / gun attitude. Back in 1999, Kurt literally threw every ball & had mad WR / RB catching it everywhere. FJ reminds me of Faulk in his versatility & how fast he gets up field, amazing. CJ Spiller in space like that will light up the world as well, we're loaded for bear.

He reminds me of Drew Brees for the following reasons:

- Leadership

- pretty accurate

Of the QB currently playing, this would be my choice.

A couple of other similarities good and bad:

-slippery in the pocket. great ability to buy time with a well-timed sidestep or duck that makes the first defender in the backfield miss

-can run effectively when he needs to

-physical: will throw a good block or tackle at need. Catch a Brees INT, prepare to get decked by Drew. Catch an F-bomb prepare to get flattened by Fitzy

-relatively short for an NFL QB, more dependent upon "sync" with receivers timing and routes and more susceptible to batted balls if protection allows it.

-willingness to take risks in throws translates into more INTs (Brees threw 22 last year though that is uncharacteristically high for him)

I'm not saying Fitz is in Brees level yet, just of the active QB this is the closest resemblance I see.

And if Fitzy keeps developing, which I think he can, he could get there.

I still contend he has a lot of Brett Favre in his game, the way he can move around in the pocket, and his fearlessness when trying to put the ball into traffic. I will say though, that I actually think Fitzpatrick has a better understanding of an offensive attack, like a coordinator. Evidence of that would be reading defenses, and putting his receivers in position to make plays.

He reminds me of Drew Brees Jack Kemp Tom Brady for the following reasons:

:sick:

I Don't Think So.

Brady is a great QB. Fitz isn't in the same universe.

Yet.

In other aspects, I hope he never will be. I would hate to see Fitzy chasing supermodels, walking away from a pregnant GF, or trading his Ninja Turtles shirt for a Brady sweater.