No respect at all from Cowherd

Chimp

This guy is such a pill bag. Tries to make himself look smart by disagreeing with everyone and eventually he is right while everyone else is wrong. As usual no respect this morning at all. If and I still say if the Bills pull of a great season and show that they are truly for real, they need to snub his shows request for interviews.

This guy is such a pill bag. Tries to make himself look smart by disagreeing with everyone and eventually he is right while everyone else is wrong. As usual no respect this morning at all. If and I still say if the Bills pull of a great season and show that they are truly for real, they need to snub his shows request for interviews.

Didn't listen to him today, or yesterday, but I can hear it. He picked the Bills on Friday, which he will make sure everyone is aware of (I heard it, he did) but then he will just write it off as one of those things that was bound to happen, the Pats offense was bound to have a bad game, one of these weeks...this was the Bills Super Bowl, to the Pats it is just another game...yadda yadda yadda...Cowherd sucks!

I consistently find it amusing that fans will think a journalist or radio personality or TV analyst is stupid and always wrong, then THEN, when they DON'T jump on something the Bills do well, the fan jumps all over him for being wrong. ;)

Um, if he's always wrong, don't you want him to not be all over the Bills?

I consistently find it amusing that fans will think a journalist or radio personality or TV analyst is stupid and always wrong, then THEN, when they DON'T jump on something the Bills do well, the fan jumps all over him for being wrong. ;)

I don't dislike him because he's always wrong. I've not listened to him enough to say that. Why I do dislike him is that on his radio show he spends 20 minutes harping on the same thing. Sentence after sentence saying the exact same thing just using different words.

"Hey Coweherd....we !@#$ing get it!!!!" Now shut up.

Funny point, Kelly. I actually heard a bit of Cowherd while on my JetBlue flight home yesterday (great airline, by the way). His whole argument with respect to the Bills is essentially, "how can they be a talented team when their three best players are two 7th rounders and an undrafted free agent?"

It really is pretty ridiculous. I mean, wasn't Brady a 6th rounder? I wish the co-host had pointed that out. :)

Touche

Funny point, Kelly. I actually heard a bit of Cowherd while on my JetBlue flight home yesterday (great airline, by the way). His whole argument with respect to the Bills is essentially, "how can they be a talented team when their three best players are two 7th rounders and an undrafted free agent?"

It really is pretty ridiculous. I mean, wasn't Brady a 6th rounder? I wish the co-host had pointed that out. :)

His logic is always flexible, fleeting, and self-serving. Today he said "sorry, Bills, you get no respect you haven't beaten the Pats the last 15 games." Not sure how games from 2004 have bearing on today. Also said "sorry, Bills, the Chargers are in the top 10 because they have a HOF QB." So I guess we should start working on Jason Campbell's bust for Canton? And of course, the obligatory "the Bills won that game because of some lucky breaks." Gotta throw that in the mix when you're trying to downgrade a team.

I always intend to brush off what these idiots say about the Bills when it seems more disrespectful than objective. Yet it still sticks in my craw. The big picture, I guess, is that I want information and analysis on a team and sport I love. I'm fine with opinions that are not flattering about the franchise when they're based on credible analysis. I don't like people muddying the water with misinformation based on their agenda...probably why I loathe most pundits in the political arena as well.

Edited by Kelso_Helmet

95% of the US sports media is slobbering the Bills' knob, so why can't we stop beating the "No respect!" drum?

I agree..I am sure Lions fans are saying...."why does everybody love the Bills story..we are 3-0 too..i am so sick and tired of the whole Berman Circle the wagons crap..I get it, you like Buffalo..but that was 20 years ago..and if I have to see one more interview with Fitz just cause he is a Harvrad grad i am going to puke"

I am sure there is lots of that going on

Do not listen to Colin Cowherd, if your local ESPN station airs him please stop listening to it when he is on and write into the station to please replace him with local content or another nation program and that you have stopped listening to him and that station when he is on.

I seriously hate Colin Cowherd and can't stand the guy. And no I don't listen to him at all. My local ESPN radio station carries him and for those two hours I don't listen to him. And the only reason I know he is terrible is because 4 or 5 years ago when he was on my local ESPN station I tried to listen to him and I found him unbearable. He is the Glenn Beck of sports talk radio all he does is try to draw a reaction and attention by saying stupid and abrasive crap as opposed to putting up a good and fun show and try to attract an audience that way.

Every time I go on Dead Spin I read articles about whats the latest stupid thing Cowherd has said and its getting to a point where I want to vomit. Please stop listening to this guy he has no redeemable qualities.

Edited by billsfan89

Boo Hoo a retired coach is saying he wants to see more, good for him.

Cowherd not Bill Cowher. Read the post next time before you try and get cute.

Why does anyone care what these guys think or say? They don't play football. Watch the games and enjoy the season. That's all that matters. Turn off your radio and play with your kids.

I can't play with my kids while I'm at work.

I never listen to Cowherd anyway as his grating voice and nasal raspings is enough to give a woodpecker a headache. He hates small markets and hates cold northern cities. Fine. Shut him off. I don't want him on the bandwagon anyway. Just keep winning and he'll sound more and more like the A-Hole he is.