From where will YOU be watching the game?

Whites Bay

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice set up BillsFanNC!!! Just be careful if the Bills lose heartbreaker style, you have an axe not to far from where you'll be watching the game....

As for myself I'll be watching the game at Station des Sports in downtown Montreal enjoying wings and nachos and lots of beer, and if the Bills win the game, I'll be very very very happy and will be going to work Monday morning with a serious hangover but will have a permanent smile on my face....

My wife & I have been in Quebec city & saw some bills games a Le Cage a Sports. A great place. Been to Montreal plenty of times. Enjoyed lots of good blues at Bistro a JoJo's on Rue St Denis. Pete, do you know of any other blues places in Montreal? Please share. thanx RWR

I know. I know. "At the Stadium, You Mouthbreathing Idiot". For those of us who WON'T be at the game, where will you be?

I'm going to be in a hotel room in Calgary, watching it on NFL Gamepass. Wearing my Bills T-shirt, and wearing it proudly.

A million years ago, I remember being in a van with family and friends on the way to the 1990 AFC Championship, listening to the pre-game on the radio. I'd slogged my way to every home game that season, and I lived in New Jersey at the time. That's a lot of slogging! As the snow whirled around the van, it suddenly hit me - and I had to share it with the rest of the family - "You know, if we win this, we're going to the Super Bowl". I accept that this sounds stupid, but as a lifelong fan of this franchise, you keep a game-at-a-time mentality. It had only just occurred to me that there was...you know...hope.

This feels the same.

Will be on a flight to Maui at the time of the game. Will set DVR for when I get home. Guess I will find out results at the airport.

I'll be DVDR'ing it this Sunday... AAARRGGHHH Family comes first, and I didn't even bother to tell the warden how imprtant this game was to me.. :)

It'll be a trick to NOT listen to the radio, or others on their cell phones shouting out the game score.. Gawd I hate that!!!

I do have 4 tickets section 113 for the Eagles game though.. :) Looking forward to that test!

Tim-

lol my family know they will always be #2 to me

I know. I know. "At the Stadium, You Mouthbreathing Idiot". For those of us who WON'T be at the game, where will you be?

I'm going to be in a hotel room in Calgary, watching it on NFL Gamepass. Wearing my Bills T-shirt, and wearing it proudly.

A million years ago, I remember being in a van with family and friends on the way to the 1990 AFC Championship, listening to the pre-game on the radio. I'd slogged my way to every home game that season, and I lived in New Jersey at the time. That's a lot of slogging! As the snow whirled around the van, it suddenly hit me - and I had to share it with the rest of the family - "You know, if we win this, we're going to the Super Bowl". I accept that this sounds stupid, but as a lifelong fan of this franchise, you keep a game-at-a-time mentality. It had only just occurred to me that there was...you know...hope.

This feels the same.

Watching from home with my family. :flirt:

Been on the road for the first two games and will be yet again for the 3rd. But will be listening on the radio. Thank goodness to iphone apps. Can't effin wait to finally be home for the 4th game and beyond to enjoy beer and more Bills victories! I might even search for and go to a Bills backer bar for the first time. Never been to one but so far i'll be cool with waking up early, building a massive dagwood, and drinking massive quantities of eye of the hawk while watching shakey streaming of the Bills on sum random site. Can't get any better than that!!! :D

One day will go to a Bills Backers Bar. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, chilled with New Era in Vegas for the first game but was buzy with family. Ah well, more memorable games to come :)

Go Bills!!!

I will be watching on my laptop while at work. I had a dream we won 50 to 48 in a wild one. We were ahead by a couple TD's & thought we had the came in hand, but then Brady did his thing at the end & almost pulled it off, but we stopped them right at the end to secure the victory in a real nail biter. The dream was so real I had to post it.

watching from my home in mulberry, fl, via a ps3 on a 55" flat TV.

going to order pizza, wings and beef on weck from honey's in tampa (just like the honey's in niagara falls - in fact the orginal owner is here running this one - his son still does the one in niagara falls).

:thumbsup: Honey's is great for the Beef on Weck there, however I'll be at a Beef O'Brady's watching the game....allegedly a Bills Backer Bar

This feels the same.

Wish It was the ralph but since i am in Sactown Ca i'll be goin to a sportsbar called Blutos...i'm sure there will be some bandwagon Pats fans I may need to slap if they anger me :devil:

I'll be at home with the family. We're all anxiously awaiting the game.

+1

My family and I were at the Sabres preseason game last night and watched the boys whup the stinkin Leafs.

We will be watching the Bills try and make Marcia cry from home this afternoon.

A Buffalo double header sports weekend!

Edited by CodeMonkey

Wish It was the ralph but since i am in Sactown Ca i'll be goin to a sportsbar called Blutos...i'm sure there will be some bandwagon Pats fans I may need to slap if they anger me :devil:

You could tell them that "this is gonna hurt me a lot more than it hurts you" which would be a lie.

Or you could tell them "I'm doing this for your own good" which would be the truth.

Most important is the act itself… please make sure to slap a Patsies* fan.