Dan Gronkowski Cut

Astrobot

Haynesworth, Vollmer, Wright, Hernandez, Rob Gronkowski absent from practice.

Haynesworth wasn’t on the field because of a back injury, and with defensive tackle Myron Pryor being placed on injured reserve this week after suffering a season-ending shoulder injury, and Mike Wright (concussion) not expected to be available any time soon, DL should only be great instead of fabulous.

Edited by Astrobot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I BET this is a ploy by Billichek to force the Bills to gameplan around their status. Any time trying to 'figure out' who's actually playing is wasted time.

I wouldn't put it past Billichek; remember, Brady was on the weekly injury report a few years ago for the entire season and he was not injured at all. :thumbdown:

Sign the man! Maybe he can tell us how to stop Brady.

On a more serious note, that really sucks. I mean, right before playing in front of his family and hometown crowd alongside his brother? Man, that's cold.

Who are you Pat Moran? Dan Gronkowski was not cut. Please close this thread.

he was NOT cut...

Gronkowski missed practice because of a hamstring ailment.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2011/09/23/haynesworth_misses_practice_with_back_injury/

He was CUT, hence the thread.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2011/09/23/patriots-release-te-dan-gronkowski/

I see the Troy Vincent Lawyer Milloy (my brain is getting old) affair happening all over again (assuming Buddy's smart enough to sign DG - the dude knows the Pats* playbook so we'd be stupid not to pick him up, even if it's just for the week).

Edited by MaineMoxie