Prediction Thread

Let's look unit by unit:

QB: Fitz v. Brady. I have to give the Patriots on this one. Pats ADVANTAGE

HB: Pats running game is a tertiary option after straight passing and screen passing. Fred/CJ carry the load. Bills edge

WR: For the first time, I will give this a push. Welker/85/Hernandez vs. Johnson/Nelson/Jones/Chandler seems like a push to me - EVEN

OL: I don't believe I am going to say this, but this is also a PUSH. Our line is holding up amazingly. - EVEN

DL: Haynesworth/Wilfork vs. Dareus/Williams. I will give a slight edge to the PATS on this - Pats Edge

LB: Bills Edge because the Pats D is getting shredded this year so far. - Bills Edge

DB: Pats 2ndary is getting shredded. Bills secondary got shredded one game and held another. - Bills Edge

ST: This is a push to me. EVEN

HC: Pats have an HOF Coach. Bills have a retread that's doing well in a rebuilding project. Pats ADVANTAGE

Edge counts as +1, ADVANTAGE counts as +2

Final Score: Pats 5, Bills 3. Even = 3

One paper, Pats will take this one. I figure a semi-close game.

Spread - Pats -8. Bills have no respect from odds makers.

Over/Under - 53.5 Odds makers are expecting a shootout.

Pats to win. I will say they will not cover the spread. I will take the over for this. I do expect a major shootout.

Pats 35 - Bills 32

With that prediction, I HOPE I AM WRONG!!! GO BILLS!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45-41 Bills!!!! Nelson leads the way with 13 receptions for 190 yards and 3 tds. Other stats- fitz 335 4 tds. Fred 72 1 td. Stevie- 6-55. Brady- 375- 3 tds. Gronkowski- 8-110. Welker- 11-130. Bjge- 94, 1td. Dareus + William - 2 sacks between them, one is a forced fumble, that we recover and leads to a td. Back to back "best bills games of the last 10 years".

Let's look unit by unit:

QB: Fitz v. Brady. I have to give the Patriots on this one. Pats ADVANTAGE

HB: Pats running game is a tertiary option after straight passing and screen passing. Fred/CJ carry the load. Bills edge

WR: For the first time, I will give this a push. Welker/85/Hernandez vs. Johnson/Nelson/Jones/Chandler seems like a push to me - EVEN

OL: I don't believe I am going to say this, but this is also a PUSH. Our line is holding up amazingly. - EVEN

DL: Haynesworth/Wilfork vs. Dareus/Williams. I will give a slight edge to the PATS on this - Pats Edge

LB: Bills Edge because the Pats D is getting shredded this year so far. - Bills Edge

DB: Pats 2ndary is getting shredded. Bills secondary got shredded one game and held another. - Bills Edge

ST: This is a push to me. EVEN

HC: Pats have an HOF Coach. Bills have a retread that's doing well in a rebuilding project. Pats ADVANTAGE

Edge counts as +1, ADVANTAGE counts as +2

Final Score: Pats 5, Bills 3. Even = 3

One paper, Pats will take this one. I figure a semi-close game.

Spread - Pats -8. Bills have no respect from odds makers.

Over/Under - 53.5 Odds makers are expecting a shootout.

Pats to win. I will say they will not cover the spread. I will take the over for this. I do expect a major shootout.

Pats 35 - Bills 32

With that prediction, I HOPE I AM WRONG!!! GO BILLS!!!!

Should be 5-4 Pats. Hernandez is hurt. Bills lose, and I think we fall apart and look pathetic. If we don't...we are for real win or lose.

I believe it was the Green Bay CB in his superbowl peptalk "1 Heart, 1 mind, 1 goal"

1 Heart: Advantage BILLS

1 Mind: Advantage PATRIOTS

1 Goal: Advantage BILLS

BILLS 24

PATRIOTS 17

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

YE OLE had a bad feeling about this one at the beginning of the week, but as we get closer YE is gaining confidence. I will say... take the over, I can see this one giving us all a heart attack and coming down to last team with the ball wins.

41-38 Bills

Maybe we can even get Marv to say "THE FACIAL!" once during the telecast.

our offense is pretty solid. i hope this is not the week fitz throws a lot of ints...

bills

3fg 3 td

pats

4 tds 1 fg

damn, they win

ps. since you wanted logical. a blowout from us to them is possible. a blowout them to us, of course possible. example: ravens spanked PITT. to me that would make ravens strong and relevant. titans looked very week game 1. however titans beat ravens. titans did it with barely any production from cris johnson, their best player.....man we just have to wait and see.

Bills 34 - Pats 28

Agreed, what a bunch of self-loathers in here. "Logic" my butt.

Self loathers and illogical are the ones that think the Pats will beat the Bills?

If you compare the Pats to the Bills there is no logical reason to think the Pats can win? Self loathing or being illogical are the only possible explanations?

I don't have any problem with people who give predictions like your score, even if I do not agree with them. But why do you feel the need to insult people who happen to think that the historically better team will also win this Sunday?