Got a weird feeling

Mikie2times

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pressure Brady* (all Marcia* jokes aside, Brady* buckles under the threat of being hit) and have Fitz drop F-Bombs all afternoon.

(As SJBF pointed out, Cheatriettes* have given up 762 passing yards in 1st two weeks - including 416 yards by Chad Henne :o )

BuffTown Bills 57

New* England* Cheatriettes* 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

It couldn't come at a better time. We haven't lost, and we've played a few games, too. We are feeling good, looking good, are healthy enough to field a competitive team. This is a measuring stick game, and there is no reason to think we can't compete. In fact, I'm hoping we've been holding back a lot of looks/formations, etc., defensively, especially, to get after Brady. The stadium will be thunderous, and as long as we don't let emotion stupefy us into vulnerability, I think we can play with these guys. It will be one of those games, where if we fall behind early we will have to not let it get to us, or if we get out to a lead, we'll have to stay cool, keep perspective, and not let it go - all in all, we'll know what kind of a team we have after this week.

Go Buffalo!

It couldn't come at a better time. We haven't lost, and we've played a few games, too. We are feeling good, looking good, are healthy enough to field a competitive team. This is a measuring stick game, and there is no reason to think we can't compete. In fact, I'm hoping we've been holding back a lot of looks/formations, etc., defensively, especially, to get after Brady. The stadium will be thunderous, and as long as we don't let emotion stupefy us into vulnerability, I think we can play with these guys. It will be one of those games, where if we fall behind early we will have to not let it get to us, or if we get out to a lead, we'll have to stay cool, keep perspective, and not let it go - all in all, we'll know what kind of a team we have after this week.

Go Buffalo!

:thumbsup:

Bills 56 Patriots 42. Patriots driving late in the 4th to tie it down 49-42. Byrd gets a pick-6 to ice it.

Chandemonium, for the past few days that image has been in my head; the one about the Pats driving to tie or go ahead and the Bills picking them off for 6.

...you and I would make great Hollywood directors!

:thumbsup:

Anyone who thinks we have a chance this week simply hasn't watched our secondary or NE's offense this year.

Bills 20 (happy to say a # that high at least)

Pats 38

Anyone who thinks the Bills are only going to score 20 points has been drinking way too much Patriot Kool-aid, and also simply has not watched our offense or NE's defense play this year.

Nothing is worse than "Bills fans" who drink Patriot Kool-aid.

Edited by SouthGeorgiaBillsFan

Anyone who thinks we have a chance this week simply hasn't watched our secondary or NE's offense this year.

Pats 38

Have you seen their secondary. You know the one that has given up 400 yards passing to Miami & Henne. Have you seen our offense? The one that has scored 6 more points then NE this year. Do everybody a favor & go route for the Dolphins.

Watching both of those videos makes me want to go out on the field myself.

Look at that 31-0 win in 2003. Watch the SWAGGER of the TEAM as a whole. They didn't just think they were going to win, they knew. This sunday, the team needs to come out with the same swagger of that team, knowing that they have more of a chance than the Trent Edward run teams, and the JP run teams. They need to just keep the swag they have. They all feel it, and for once, I am convinced instead of just hoping that this game against the Pats will be close, and I actually believe we can pull this out.

Our secondary needs to step up big time to win this game..........

Sure, they have to play well, John but the key is pressure. The Bills HAVE to put pressure on Brady or it is all over.

By the way, as if the Bills NEEDED additional incentive to win this one, The Raiders are using as bulletin board material the film showing Jets QB Mark Sanchez eating a hot dog during the game 2 years ago in a 38-0 blowout of Oakland. Apparently the Raiders plan to inflict some PAIN on Mr. S. A Jets loss and a Bills win would put the Bills alone in 1st place.

Can you imagine this? :thumbsup:

Pats 38

ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

Maybe Brady gets injured. Maybe Fitz and Freddy play the games of their lives and Bills hang 42 points on the Pats.

The Pats Offense against the Bills Defense looks like a mismatch. But the Bills Offense has actually scored more points this year than the Pats and the Pats D looks vulnerable. Maybe we win in a track meet.

I'm also hoping the D surprises us. Our game plans the first two weeks were designed to stop running teams. Will Edwards/Wannstedt dial up something completely different for the Pats that slows Brady down??? Maybe Merriman's shoulder gets better and this week they set him loose to reek havoc in NE's backfield. Maybe McKelvin redeems himself with two drive-killing picks.

I'm not predicting a Bills win this week but I hope for one knowing there's a realistic chance.

That weird feeling is prolly just gas ;)

Love that speech by the way and I have a good feeling about this game. I expect a dog fight at the very least. We are going to turn some heads and we can very well win this game

lol capn

oh and by the way, we dont play the vick till like week 5

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

My glass is half empty and filled with piss. <...> I have a weird feeling about Sunday.

I like your post.

I gotta feeling.....mimimimimimi...here we go. Hopeful Does Black Eyed Peas.

I gotta feeling (woo hoo) Sunday night's gonna be a good night

Sunday night's gonna be a good night

Sunday night's gonna be a good good night

(repeat 4x)

Sunday's the Pats, Let's Live it Up!

Let's take the lead, Let's jack it Up!

Go out and smash the Pats like oh my God

Jump in the stands, let's get, get off

I know that we'll just keep the ball

If we get down we'll go out and not lose it all

Stress Brady out, i wanna seem him go

Let's go way out spaced out and losing all control!

Fill up our cups! Bang on the seats!

Look at Jills dancing, as our scores take off!

Let's rock the Ralph! Let's shut 'em down!

Let's burn the Pats and then we'll do it again

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it

And do it, and do it, let's live it up

And do it and do it and do it do it do it

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it

'Cause I gotta feeling (WOOHOO!) Sunday night's gonna be a good night

Sunday night's gonna be a good good night

Sunday's the Game (Hey!), Let's Live it Up!

Let's take the lead, Let's jack it Up!

Go out and smash the Pats like oh my God

Jump in the stands, let's get, get off

Here we come, here we go, Ralph's gonna rock

Easy come, easy go, now we on top

Feel the shot, Brady down, Marcel won't stop

Round and round, Brady down, run out the clock!

And I'm feelin' (woo hoo!) Sunday night's gonna be a good night

Sunday night's gonna be a good good night (2x)

Woohoo!

Edited by Hopeful