Must see TV Wednesday night - Fitz mic'd up

Per Chris Brown's Twitter update from an hour ago:

#Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick was mic'd Sunday. Check out the footage 2 last week's comback win on @nflnetwork Wed. at 8 pm on NFL Replay.

The only thing I want to hear is what he was saying at the end of the game to the O Line when he was trying to start a mosh pit with them...

The only thing I want to hear is what he was saying at the end of the game to the O Line when he was trying to start a mosh pit with them...

Mostly he was emitting these feral, soprano shrieks of joy. I love that guy.

(Of course, I tend to love almost anyone who is mic-ed up. There is something refreshing about seeing behind the curtain. I am even starting to have a grudging appreciation for Belichick after watching the first part of "A Football Life" (though I have an even bigger appreciation for Derrick Mason - cackling and trash talking BB during the Ravens game). And after the Jets' Hard Knocks last year I love Rex Ryan. He's amusing as hell, and despite his bluster, he seems to be a very generous, open-hearted guy. He was very entertaining in the around the league mic-ed up thing the NFL Network did last night.)

Mostly he was emitting these feral, soprano shrieks of joy. I love that guy.

I was kinda taken aback at hearing him like that, If that were Brady* I am sure we would be all over him. Maybe resurect that picture of Brady* sliding down the water slide and have Fitz's "teen scream" as the soundtrack.

If you didn't see it, you didn't miss much. I expected more - maybe some interesting quotes, more strategy talk between teammates, or sideline insight.

Short version: Fitzpatrick saying "punch it in" when they were on the 1 yard line and screaming like a girl when they scored.

Agreed. Hoping for more as well, but it's probably the right thing to do. We saw many sideline shots of Fitz during the game, researching photos. That kinda stuff can be used against us during the regular season. That he was mic'd up, means NFL Films has EVERYTHING he said somewhere and more may come out after the season -as this games grows in lore and they're able to re-visit it to embelish some.

As it is, NE* got a real eyefull of their next opponent anyway..