I say we go after TO.

WNY

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still curious as to the options.

Martin hasn't been any good for us. Aiken? What's the word on him, I don't know much about him. The other big name is Moss, but he hasn't indicated he wants to play anymore... Who else is out there?

I would welcome James Hardy back for a tryout. He was looking great in Ravens camp but then injuries ruined his chance to make the team.

Aren't injuries a constant problem with him? Wouldn't we want to look for someone more durable? (not suggesting TO or anyone else is more durable, just asking questions)

Moss won't Play here. Get TO. Forget Chans pride We need bodies

Why wouldn't Moss play here? Fitz is better than Tavaris Jackson and Vince Young at QB. He might enjoy a chance to go against AFC East teams again. I would take an uninjured Moss over TO coming off an ACL tear any day.

If you remember, T.O. was an outspoken supporter of Fitz back in '09. And, for those of you who keep throwing the 'cancer' word out there in regards to Owens, get a grip and pick a better word.

I'd enjoy seeing T.O. back. Thing is Gailey thought he hit the wall back when he was hired, so I don't see how that opinion has changed, especially given TO's injury issues this year.

T.O over Moss any day. At least you know T.O. is giving 100%. Can't say the same for Moss.

With it unlikely that either would be approached by the Bills, let's get Kamar Aiken in the game.

When Buddy dealt Evans, he made a point of saying how he was interested in guys on the way up. If he thought Evans was on his way downhill, I don't think he'll be calling up TO.

Uh...so you are using the logic that because they dealt Evans, they would pass on T.O.? You my friend are still suffering from an acute "Evans is a good player" delusions. There is a MASSIVE difference between T.O. and Lee Evans, even this late in T.O's career. At T.O.'s worst, he is 2-3 times more valuable than Evans ever was or will be.

Look I mean after 4 games, the guy has 2 catches. LEE EVANS IS NOT GOOD.

Uh...so you are using the logic that because they dealt Evans, they would pass on T.O.? You my friend are still suffering from an acute "Evans is a good player" delusions. There is a MASSIVE difference between T.O. and Lee Evans, even this late in T.O's career. At T.O.'s worst, he is 2-3 times more valuable than Evans ever was or will be.

Look I mean after 4 games, the guy has 2 catches. LEE EVANS IS NOT GOOD.

My thinking was that "TO/No TO" is probably all moot taking Buddy's prior words at face value. Personally, I think TO was fine on the team, and my own "TO/No TO" decision (since it would likely be a short-term, temporary thing) would be heavily weighted on the desires of Fitzpatrick, Freddy, and the other current team leaders. For whatever reason, this group of almost-no-names has caught a little magic and belief, and I'd be very careful tinkering with it.

The personality of this team seems more conducive to finding a promising "no-name" kid on a practice squad somewhere, and telling him "now's your time to contribute with the rest of us." I'd guess that would be Buddy's direction as well, but we'll see soon enough.