I say we go after TO.

WNY

Yes those are facts.

We can bring in plenty of receivers for depth without bringing in TO

What is the question to which you feel TO is the answer?

TO is one of the WRs out there that we could look at. I'm not opposed to it, but I'm also not jumping up and down for it. Who else is out there? (serious question, I don't know who's out there, and if they'd be better or worse)

But the question is... We need WR depth, who can we bring in to shore up depth, and possibly be a deep threat?

TO is *one* answer. Is he *the* answer? No clue. I imagine Nix/Chan knows more than I would.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Buddy dealt Evans, he made a point of saying how he was interested in guys on the way up. If he thought Evans was on his way downhill, I don't think he'll be calling up TO.

Fair point. But we do need SOMEONE to be the number 2. Brad Smith maybe? CJ Spiller? We have people who can do it, but not at their intended position.

Would you purposely give yourself cancer?

And how exactly was he cancer when he was here last? How exactly was he cancer in Cincy last year when he was the best player on their offense?

Or do you just like stating cliche things with no substance behind it?

When Buddy dealt Evans, he made a point of saying how he was interested in guys on the way up. If he thought Evans was on his way downhill, I don't think he'll be calling up TO.

When they dealt Evans we had 3 other healthy WR's with upside, it was preseason, no one expected us to be 4-1 and contending for the division title and playoffs, etc...

Today is very different than then...

As much as I hate to say it, TO kind of fits of formula for sucess. He's a former star, coming off an injury, who we can pick up dirt cheap. Even if you can debate Merriman's worth, you really can't object to the way that Barnett has been playing. Right now we're the kind of team which makes these kind of players work.

TO would be a welcome addition...assuming he's healthy enough to play. Odds are we're drafting a wr next year anyway. We're sitting a 4-1 with very weak wr depth. Bring him in on another 1 year deal so we can stay strong on that side of the ball. We're not gonna get some all star wr, but we'll get a guy say what you want about him always comes to play on Sundays

TO would be a welcome addition...assuming he's healthy enough to play. Odds are we're drafting a wr next year anyway. We're sitting a 4-1 with very weak wr depth. Bring him in on another 1 year deal so we can stay strong on that side of the ball. We're not gonna get some all star wr, but we'll get a guy say what you want about him always comes to play on Sundays

no he would not be.

no he would not be.

Yeah cause we're so deep at wr and couldn't use the help :rolleyes: I dunno about you but I kinda like this winning games thing and could get used to it, and any help we can get to continue to do so would be a welcome addition. Unless you really think Ruvel Martin can contribute to sustained offensive success

Edited by Stealth

Unless you really think Ruvel Martin can contribute to sustained offensive success

Oh, you mean more false starts, etc?

Remember that T.O. was here BEFORE Gailey....I think under Gailey things would be different.

Plus this is Fitz's team now. The culture around this team is much different.

T.O would only help at this point.

The Bills were exploited a little at WR today. a nice group, but not against elite corners.

Edited by Pegula Saves

And how exactly was he cancer when he was here last? How exactly was he cancer in Cincy last year when he was the best player on their offense?

Or do you just like stating cliche things with no substance behind it?

\

He was 'fine' when he was here, but if you expect him to come in and stretch a defense he isn't that guy.

Yeah cause we're so deep at wr and couldn't use the help :rolleyes: I dunno about you but I kinda like this winning games thing and could get used to it, and any help we can get to continue to do so would be a welcome addition. Unless you really think Ruvel Martin can contribute to sustained offensive success

Really?

The dude is a talent no doubt, but he is a 37 year old still recovering from a torn ACL head case and lockerroom cancer.

Yeah that's exactly what this team needs.

What happened to"we're deep at WR"?

Anyway, we have Johnson, Nelson, Roosevelt, smith at WR. And isn't Spiller supposed to line up at WR someday before he leaves the league?

TO is a horrible idea. He's old, injured an has admitted that he,s a month away from being in shape. Silliest post of the month so far