McKelvin

fishgrappler

He makes ok plays once in a while but hurts us tremendously...especially when it can hurt the most. I was not very impressed with WIlson wither but I think it was just a bad game for him. I can forsee Brady picking on these 2 all day though next week.

McKelvin is not a smart football player. Am I the only one that feels this way?

FYI...I posted this during the game and was unaware of the TBD rules. My apologies.

Edited by fishgrappler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He makes ok plays once in a while but hurts us tremendously...especially when it can hurt the most. I was not very impressed with WIlson wither but I think it was just a bad game for him. I can forsee Brady picking on these 2 all day though next week.

FYI...I posted this during the game and was unaware of the TBD rules. My apologies.

I'm not sure...

Would you call the #11 Pick overall a bust just because he got schooled all day by a 5th Round Rookie? ;)

I'd say McLovin' has been a bit of a disappointment to this point...I'd say that's fair... B-)

Na , I was worried about Leotis based on the words of the TV and radio announcers, but when I actually watched the whole game, after I got done coaching my son's game, i noticed he played a lot better than they made it sound. The one long pass was a perfect throw to a speedster and other than that he missed 2 tackles on guys that weren't his initial responsibility and got sucked inside (along with Merriman) on one outside running play. Not great, but certainly not what it was being made out to be.

George Wilson should have knocked that deep TD pass away rather than trying to catch it. Their rookie WR made a few great catches- McKelvin was in position to make plays for the most part.

Agreed. McKelvin was step for step with the receiver... It was honestly a good throw and an amazing catch.. No need to harp on McKelvin for it

Edited by Wayne333

i agree.... he consistently will play catch up after getting smoked on good routes, then makes plays for the ball instead of just getting between the ball and receiver. I hope we don't bring him back next year, and go with Florecen/Williams/Rogers/Corner/_____ . Heck, bring Yobouty back.

next week will be a big test for george wilson and bryan scott covering TEs. Byrd will be alone deep a lot...

BUST!! Stop making excuses for him! 1st round 11th pick and gets smoked like a pack of newports on the regular. Not trying to here it. Sit his ass down and we'll just have to take our chance with the rookies.

His cushions are to much and that's part of the reason he gets burnt so badly. Also, imo, he plays soft and needs to work on technique. He has amazing speed, but he really needs to be more aggressive.

I truly respect any db that doesn't give big cushions. Just watch Revis. And mind you, I can't stand that muthaf*cker, but his technique is excellent and he plays aggressive. He's not that fastest, but like I said his technique is very sound.

Imho, LM plays scared and that's why he gets lit up. jmo fellas.

Edited by qdawg in philly

Cambell was good but McKelvin was horrible. He whiffed on a run play for a td too, so it looked like he whiffed on about 3 scores that he is responsible for. Our seconday all of a sudden looks pretty average. Florence was not good either. The defense did not step up when we needed them to in the 4th-Those guys should have been fired up after how productive the offense was, and they got shredded over and over again.

Yeah I said he was getting grilled in the game tread, been hoping he would get it together but he will only be a 4rth for us if at all once we get some new blood in there.

Since we will be picking in the twenties this year Morris Claiborne or Chase Minnifield could be options.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=91059&draftyear=2013&genpos=CB'>http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=91059&draftyear=2013&genpos=CB

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=91059&draftyear=2013&genpos=CB

It doesn't help much when we're sending 4 every down. Campbell had all day to throw for the majority of the game.

After 3-4 seconds, the WR gains a substantial advantage over any DB trying to play "keep up".

Hate to say it, but as usual, play calling is more to blame here than the players themselves. Gotta get pressure on the QB.

It doesn't help much when we're sending 4 every down. Campbell had all day to throw for the majority of the game.

After 3-4 seconds, the WR gains a substantial advantage over any DB trying to play "keep up".

Hate to say it, but as usual, play calling is more to blame here than the players themselves. Gotta get pressure on the QB.

Gotta agree, our pass rush has been lacking so far, time to turn the dogs loose, need way more blitzen, use zone blitz so WRs are still covered.

Gotta agree, our pass rush has been lacking so far, time to turn the dogs loose, need way more blitzen, use zone blitz so WRs are still covered.

Yep. If they don't make some changes for next Sunday, it could get ugly fast. Gotta get pressure up the middle and give our DB's a shot.

It also wouldn't hurt to get some "clean" hits on the QB, let him know we're there kind of thing...

He gives way too big a cushion, doesn't make enough plays.

Could be real ugly against N.E.

McKelvin was a big liability for the Bills. Congrats to the Bills for a great comeback win, but McKelvin was bad and I agree it could be very ugly against the hurry up offense from NE. George Wilson and Jairus Byrd didn't look very good either.

On a positive note, Fred Jackson was a beast and CJ Spiller showed some signs of life. The WR's are showing some good things too.

The other thing we learned this week: Kansas City is really bad.