Congratulations Bills fan great win

Raiderjoe

Man these raiderfans are all class. Thanks, and good luck. See you in the playoffs hopefully.

Yeah, who would've guessed that?! :lol:

Good game, we eeked one out! Trust us, we know all about losing at the end of a game... I'm glad we're on the winning side of that for once.

Very classy Joe. To be honest, I almost walked away at halftime. It really came down to a nailbiting finish. Even if we had lost, it was a great game and you guys can go home knowing that you did pretty damn well on the road.

There are no good feelings losing a 21- to 3 lead no matter how you try and spin it. It was a brutal loss but what can you do alot of the credit has to go to the Bills. They made the big plays, Raiders didn't and they are 1-1, your 2-0. Its time to come home and get ready to play the Jets. Someone on defense has to step up and make the big play when they have that chance, they didn't and Bills made every single one of those in the second half.

Edited by Raiderjoe

A lot of banter this week, some a little heated, but it all stay civilized. Props to you and after a game like that, it pretty much seems like we were both right about our respective teams. I'll be a big Raider fan in week 3!