Message to George Edwards

Dragonborn10

Blitz Brady mercillesly...If Jason Campbell and this bunch of castoff WR's can carve up your secondary, Brady may throw for 500 yards by the end of the third quarter. The only way to stop him on defense is a pass rush. Send everyone... Send odd man overload blitz packages. Hold and tackle their TE's at the ling of scrimmage - yes that is cheating. Don't let Kelsay ever drop into coverage.

And if at all possible have Aaron Schobel wear Arrington's jersey...

Blitz Brady mercillesly...If Jason Campbell and this bunch of castoff WR's can carve up your secondary, Brady may throw for 500 yards by the end of the third quarter. The only way to stop him on defense is a pass rush. Send everyone... Send odd man overload blitz packages. Hold and tackle their TE's at the ling of scrimmage - yes that is cheating. Don't let Kelsay ever drop into coverage.

And if at all possible have Aaron Schobel wear Arrington's jersey...

I'm not a huge fan of the idea of blitzing Brady excessively.

Aside from being a great decision maker and experienced vet, he usually gets the ball out so quick that blitzing him accomplshes little but weakinging your zones

Blitz Brady and he'll pick you apart.

For that matter, do whatever you want against Brady and he'll pick you apart. I have no idea how you slow them down, other than some vague notion of "get pressure on him". He walked 99 yards down the field against San Diego like he was playing against a high school team.

Aside from being a great decision maker and experienced vet, he usually gets the ball out so quick that blitzing him accomplshes little but weakinging your zones

Old school thinking just like running behind your guard from your 1 yard line. He's going to kill you if he has time. Do you think a great decison maker won't find someone open even if you drop 7 or 8? There will always be someone open. Only way to beat Brady and Manning is by beating their offensive line.

For that matter, do whatever you want against Brady and he'll pick you apart. I have no idea how you slow them down, other than some vague notion of "get pressure on him". He walked 99 yards down the field against San Diego like he was playing against a high school team.

Hit him late and take the flag on the first drive.

Old school thinking just like running behind your guard from your 1 yard line. He's going to kill you if he has time. Do you think a great decison maker won't find someone open even if you drop 7 or 8? There will always be someone open. Only way to beat Brady and Manning is by beating their offensive line.

What do you think Belicheat would do to beat Brady? Once they took away the ability to mug the WR's downfield the only thing left is the blitz.

I'm on board with attacking their OLine, but I don't necessarily believe regularly sending 5-6 guys at him all the time is the best way to go about. I think you can run a lot of twists and stunts because you're no necessarily afraid of their ground game and also run a bunch of overloads and zone dawgs to cause confusion about where the [pressure is going to come from.

The biggest key might be just keeping the ball out of his hands, and that's up to the Amish Rifle and the Bills OLine.

Yeah, pretty much. The best thing I can think of is to bring back McGee to cheapshot Brady to take him out of the game. If nothing is going to work, I'm going to go with the option that seeing Brady with his face in the dirt, taking hard shots.

And not because he's hired a male prostitute.

Rubes,

How to Handle Brady, The Blueprint

Jets at Pats, 2010 playoffs

1) pressure

2) take away the stuff across the middle

Unfortunately I don't think our 2ndary or LB are up to the job the Jets did so we have to figure something else out. What that might be I can't tell ya

Pressure has to come up the middle, wide blitzes/stunts won't work.

. . . and the Ravens playoff game against the Pats. Brady got the **** kicked out of him.

Rubes,

How to Handle Brady, The Blueprint

Jets at Pats, 2010 playoffs

1) pressure

2) take away the stuff across the middle

Unfortunately I don't think our 2ndary or LB are up to the job the Jets did so we have to figure something else out. What that might be I can't tell ya