Chronic up !!!

Chronic

Wow!, holy **** what a great great!

Great job, congrats.. New found much respect for your team- thats a great young team you got.. pretty deadly on offense.

Had it in the bag and let 'em off the hook!

Great game tho'.. How ya like that rookie kid Moore? Knew he was gonna be special

Great thing is were still in 1st place in our division if the Chargers lose today which looks like its gonna happen

Thanks alot for the warm welcome during my brief stay here, I'm sure you all will be Raider fans next week when we take on the Jets

Should be getting my Franks bottle in this week and plan on doing some some wings for next weeks game

I'll come by and pop in and holla at you guys sometime

Great game today eh?

See ya fellas!!

Props your way for coming back around after a tough loss.

Didn't know much about the Left coast Raidahs coming in, but they earned some respect in Western New York today.

Hope you guys bust much Jet ass next week.

Wow!, holy **** what a great great!

Great job, congrats.. New found much respect for your team- thats a great young team you got.. pretty deadly on offense.

Thanks alot for the warm welcome during my brief stay here, I'm sure you all will be Raider fans next week when we take on the Jets

Chronic! Way to "cowboy up!"

Man, great game from Campbell - he looked like a 1st round draft pick today, didn't he?

Heck he looked like Kenny F'in Stabler! Toldja he had an arm. Hope he keeps it up rest of the season - as long as he's not playing us!

Now the question is...was he and was Moore that good, or were we just That Bad LOL!

You bet your a** it's GO RAIDERS! next week - open up a can 'o WhupAss on the Jets and show us how its done!

Hey, try this while your B'lo wings are cooking. Go great with beer!

Mexican Street Cucumbers

Peel cucumber, cut in quarters lengthwise and seed

Cut into finger-size chunks

Squeeze fresh lime juice over the chunks

Sprinkle with chili powder (as hot as you like) and salt

Devour! If the plate comes back with the cukes on it I'll refund all the money you paid for this recipe!

Respect Chronic.

Indeed. Chronic, you are a classy guy. I'll be rootin' for the raiders next week. Hopefully you CRUSH the Jests!

If you ever find yourself in Buffalo or Rochester, check out Mighty Taco or Nick Tahou's Garbage plate. Don't forget the Zweigle's hots! Enjoy the Franks!

I bang wit you hommie! Come back through just to talk football anytime!! But for real Chronic, your d got tired. Imho, I think that's why we won!

Anyway, hope your team gets some rest and BUST THE JETS OVER RATED ASS!!

F*ck them!! And although if you guys win it will help us in the long run...BEAT THEM FOR YOURSELVES!! Look to here from you soon!!

And yes Moore is nice!!

Way to man up Chronic...I should of asked ya about other receivers, I should have dropped Jacoby and got Moore. Bust the Jet's azzez and the Chiefs too (twice....again). Damn I had to leave the BB bar in kc at halftime, can I catch the second half on NFL.com?