Official BILLS vs RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Just Jack

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They threw a jump ball on the Hail Nary and instead of knocking it down Searcy went for the pick and ended up in a wrestling match with a Raider receiver.

If the ref had called simultaneous possession, that's the offenses ball and a Loss for the Bills.

While true, i am inclined to cut the rookie some slack. The fact that he out jumped the others to get to the ball shows aggressiveness.

Can I just put in a big "screw you" to the NFL and its TV contract switching over to Pats/Chargers with 30 sec left in this game. Un-be-freakin-lievable.

I'm with ya. Right in the middle of the 3rd down play. Had to "watch" the end on the CBS sportsline Game Tracker. That's just friggin' ridiculous.

our D choked... one more stop was all they needed UGHHHHHH

Over dedicated to run protection and a terrible performance by our secondary, mainly McKelvin. Also props to Campbell who had a very good and flawless game imho. If our secondary performs like this against the Pats* we'll be shredded.

Edited by bladiebla

I'm with ya. Right in the middle of the 3rd down play. Had to "watch" the end on the CBS sportsline Game Tracker. That's just friggin' ridiculous.

For the first time ever the NFL contract worked in my favor. I live in Youngstown, OH and the Browns beat the Colts in time for them to switch to Bills/Raiders for the last 1:35. But that's the first time in about 15 years.

For all 7 minutes it seemed like the ball was in the air, I'm just waiting and waiting for the little yellow flag to pop up in the corner of the screen. JFC HOW THE F*&^ WAS THAT NOT HOLDING ON THE RAIDERS LT?

I think the ref was so shocked at how badly the LT was mugging the pass rusher that he forgot to throw the flag.

For all 7 minutes it seemed like the ball was in the air, I'm just waiting and waiting for the little yellow flag to pop up in the corner of the screen. JFC HOW THE F*&^ WAS THAT NOT HOLDING ON THE RAIDERS LT?

They were ripping Dareus' jersey all day long.

I can't recall a single penalty on either team's offensive line.