Kids day at Buffalo Bills Stadium

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What seemed like a perfect opportunity quickly unraveled into another example of how a second-rate organization just can’t seem to do it right.

Sadly, this is Ralph Wilson's Bills in a nutshell. It's like there are a bunch of amateurs at OBD, and on top of that, they arent even trying. The events are second rate, their merchandise sucks, it goes on and on at every level.

We finally got a couple of real football guys with Nix and Gailey. Now if the rest of the office could figure it out too.

I don't think the Bills are that badly run an organization. I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years and always liked the way they take care of me when I need something. In fact I find the other "wonder franchise", the Sabres, to be way behind the Bills in season ticket holder service.

Yes it sounds like this was a clusterf**k but I don't think Ralph with his busted hip planned it that way. If anything Russ Brandon's desk is where the buck would stop. As for the merch I think the NFL handles that so if it's crappy then it's likely crappy everywhere.

PTR

I don't think the Bills are that badly run an organization. I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years and always liked the way they take care of me when I need something. In fact I find the other "wonder franchise", the Sabres, to be way behind the Bills in season ticket holder service.

PTR

Really? I got a call today from a big WNY company today, confirming his special parking needs. After he said Hello Hammer, he said "Did you read the article about the Kids day"? His company is all about customer service. His company WAS a long time suite owner.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

I can't imagine why they wouldn't let those balloon hats in the stadium. They were featuring a lot of the kids on the telecast of that game and the balloons would have made for great TV images.

Blame/thank DHS, not the Bills. I agree most kids would not bring see-4 into a stadium but they could hide it in a balloon. Also, in our age of terrorist threats, balloons innocently popping could cause a stampede to the tunnels and get some people trampled. I am sure this guy's letter would have been worded even more strongly if his kid got a busted leg scrambling for the exit. If he is to cheap to go to WalMart after the game and buy a bag of balloons that is not Ralph's fault.

seems to me balloon hats would be routinely blown off kids heads and end up all over the aisles and the field. just sayin

Interesting point. If, as a previous poster says, this was true in the past, then how exactly is denying the balloon hats a unique proof of the Bills' inadequacy? Sounds more like post-9/11 security guard tyranny to me.