Are the Bills that Good?

Very interesting read! One thing is definitely true; if Buffalo finds a way to get past Oakland on Sunday and doesn't suffer any significant injuries, the game on 9/24 vs. NE* will have an unbelievable atmosphere for a September football game.

Can someone explain why the author used Aikman, Smith, and Irvin as a reference instead of Kelly, Thomas, and Reed? Would have made a better analogy...and wouldn't have made me cringe as much.

Because the Dallas guys were known as the Triplets. Not so much the Buffalo guys.

Very interesting read! One thing is definitely true; if Buffalo finds a way to get past Oakland on Sunday and doesn't suffer any significant injuries, the game on 9/24 vs. NE* will have an unbelievable atmosphere for a September football game.

The Pats in Orchard Park with the Bills sitting at 2-0? Yeah, that would be the most exciting kickoff at the Ralph in a long time. Let's hope!

Just read that article......I do think comparing to kelly reed and the almighty thurmanator would have worked better for me......But lets get this tough win vs the raiders first then we can think about Dareus on top of brady giving his pretty lil self "the buisness". Stoppin Mcfaddens gonna be work.....the guys a stud...

Just read that article......I do think comparing to kelly reed and the almighty thurmanator would have worked better for me......But lets get this tough win vs the raiders first then we can think about Dareus on top of brady giving his pretty lil self "the buisness". Stoppin Mcfaddens gonna be work.....the guys a stud...

I too am concerned about the Raiders. they looked tough last night. they have a really good running game with McFadden and Reece. We need to bring the run D like we did last week. If we can get off to an quick start like last week that would be great too. the Raiders don't like a team that would do well playing from behind.

The Pats in Orchard Park with the Bills sitting at 2-0? Yeah, that would be the most exciting kickoff at the Ralph in a long time. Let's hope!

Yes, but after watching Brady's performance last night, I am wondering if the 2nd half kickoff would still be exciting. The dude just keeps getting better & better & makes it look so freaken easy.

I thought the Bills were going to win this game (not by blow out though). Partly because the Bills improved in the offseason, and partly because I don't think the Chiefs are very good. I think making comparisons of Fitz, Johnson, and Jackson to guys like Brady, Aikman, ect....is a little ridiculous at this point. This was one game against a very overrated Chiefs team, so while I thoroughly enjoyed watching the game I am not overly excited yet. I think this will be an up and down year...some games like week 1, mixed with some head scratching losses.

I will say this, the Bills D looked just like we were hoping for. They completely stuffed the run game, something they couldn't dream about doing last year.

I was a bit shocked by how well the Bill's o-line played. I was also shocked that Chiefs rarely blitzed against a shaky o-line. They will get a much better test against an aggressive Raiders D this week.

Fred Jackson looks good, and should have been starting for the last few years here.

Scott Chandler. Nuff said...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Excellent research, even if it is a depressing reminder of the lack of real historical knowledge out there.

Go Bills! and Go Crusaders!

Indeed...

September 2nd - CANISIUS 64, McQuaid 33

September 10th - CANISIUS 41, Elmira 6

September 17th - Bring on St. Joe's...

"To build a school on Kenmore Avenue, is to build no school at all." - Rev. James Van Dyke, S.J.

CHS Home Opener - 9/17/2011 - 1:00 PM EST - Stransky Athletic Complex, West Seneca, NY

GO CRUSADERS!!!!

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, baby!!!!! B-)

post-2970-050055700 1315934792_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup:

Indeed...

September 2nd - CANISIUS 64, McQuaid 33

September 10th - CANISIUS 41, Elmira 6

September 17th - Bring on St. Joe's...

"To build a school on Kenmore Avenue, is to build no school at all." - Rev. James Van Dyke, S.J.

CHS Home Opener - 9/17/2011 - 1:00 PM EST - Stransky Athletic Complex, West Seneca, NY

GO CRUSADERS!!!!

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, baby!!!!! B-)