Source: McGee's injury "may be bad"

Dorkington

And just a little over a week ago, there was much angst and gnashing of teeth over the prospect McGee might be cut outright. It's a shame we couldn't have fleeced the Giants for a draft pick or something before the inevitable occurred.

Feel bad for McGee, but yet another leg injury is a horrible sign.

Justin Rogers off the PS this week?

And just a little over a week ago, there was much angst and gnashing of teeth over the prospect McGee might be cut outright. It's a shame we couldn't have fleeced the Giants for a draft pick or something before the inevitable occurred.

Feel bad for McGee, but yet another leg injury is a horrible sign.

Justin Rogers off the PS this week?

Rogers is on the roster, just wasn't active last game.

We could see Reggie Corner back in a Bills uniform soon.

4 Cornerbacks on the roster is not good. Justin Rodgers is NOT ready to play in the NFL. I watched him in pre season and he was out of position quite a bit.

I thought the intention for Aaron Williams was to play mostly slot corner and help in run support. Can he play the outside one on one effectively?

Now why in the world would we waste a draft pick on Aaron Williams??? We have enough DB's ....

Like many on this board, I am a huge McGee fan but to hear that it's something with the leg again is not a good sign. What I feel good about is that Williams is going to be a really good player who fits into the aggressive winning Buddy team. If we stay healthy up front and continue to apply pressure he'll have time to learn the game and yes he will make mistakes but he will learn ...

http://www.buffaloru...jury-may-be-bad

Hopefully not true. I don't think he's a HOF corner, but he's definitely above average. On the good side, I guess this means Williams will see more playing time.

Williams was close on that out they threw to Charles - he gave up that score, but if he is a split-second faster that goes all the way the other direction. It is that split second difference that comes with playing time. I agree this could be a good thing, throw the kid in there and roll safety help his way early and see how he develops.

How did he get infected on the field?

Sure you didn't mean to post this (3 yr old article) in the Easley thread?

I didn't see the Easley thread when I posted this but I saw this in this thread.

Gailey said he'd be out a few weeks and Easley will not be ready this week, refusing to say what the "illness" is.

per Paul Hamilton.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

Williams was close on that out they threw to Charles - he gave up that score, but if he is a split-second faster that goes all the way the other direction. It is that split second difference that comes with playing time. I agree this could be a good thing, throw the kid in there and roll safety help his way early and see how he develops.

I agree, thought that was a really good play, it was just past his finger tips! Much better than standing back and making the tackle in the end zone IMO...