Lee Evans

cmjoyce113

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I loved the Bills today. They did everything i wanted them to do. I would like the fans that don't think Lee Evans was good on this team to tell me why it wouldnt be good to have a deep threat. We didn't throw one pass more 25 yards downfield today. I love our skill players. I thought Fitz did awesome. But why wouldn't anyone think that a deep threat on this team would make them that much better? It's the only thing we lacked. Otherwise, we were awesome. Why wouldn't you want everything?

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

Again, I loved the Bills today. They did everything i wanted them to do. I would like the fans that don't think Lee Evans was good on this team to tell me why it wouldnt be good to have a deep threat. We didn't throw one pass more 25 yards downfield today. I love our skill players. I thought Fitz did awesome. But why wouldn't anyone think that a deep threat on this team would make them that much better? It's the only thing we lacked. Otherwise, we were awesome. Why wouldn't you want everything?

Didn't pay attention to the Chiefs cpverage but I'm guessing they played a lot of man under today because the Bills attacked underneath all day. I like the fact that Gailey and Fitz didn't force anything into 2 deep. No picks and 4 tds means the Bills took what the Chiefs gave them.

Didn't pay attention to the Chiefs cpverage but I'm guessing they played a lot of man under today because the Bills attacked underneath all day. I like the fact that Gailey and Fitz didn't force anything into 2 deep. No picks and 4 tds means the Bills took what the Chiefs gave them.

Exactly. Gailey and Fitz do not get enough credit for taking what the defense will give them. Gailey called a great game and Fitz executed a great game. We have a lot of good skill players.

Because he's not in the long-range plans and it was better to get something for him before he had zero value. Now if he were 5 years younger, I'd agree with you.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011091100/2011/REG1/steelers@ravens#menu=highlights&tab=analyze

If you look, you don't see his name on the stats, so you all know what that means...0 Rec's for 0 yards. Let's look at how the Bills offense did without the great Evans today: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011091104/2011/REG1/bills@chiefs?module=HP11_hot_topics#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Receiving REC YDS TD LG

St. Johnson 4 66 1 27T

D. Nelson 4 66 0 35

S. Chandler 5 63 2 19

F. Jackson 1 5 0 5

C. Spiller 1 5 0 5

D. Jones 2 3 1 4T

But wait, I thought Evans took coverage away from Stevie? I thought Evans was always getting double-teamed? I thought the Bills offense was going to suck without Evans? I can't believe the Bills only got a 4th round pick for Evans?

So, what's the excuses now?!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011091100/2011/REG1/steelers@ravens#menu=highlights&tab=analyze

If you look, you don't see his name on the stats, so you all know what that means...0 Rec's for 0 yards. Let's look at how the Bills offense did without the great Evans today: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011091104/2011/REG1/bills@chiefs?module=HP11_hot_topics#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Receiving REC YDS TD LG

St. Johnson 4 66 1 27T

D. Nelson 4 66 0 35

S. Chandler 5 63 2 19

F. Jackson 1 5 0 5

C. Spiller 1 5 0 5

D. Jones 2 3 1 4T

But wait, I thought Evans took coverage away from Stevie? I thought Evans was always getting double-teamed? I thought the Bills offense was going to suck without Evans? I can't believe the Bills only got a 4th round pick for Evans?

So, what's the excuses now?!

I'm guessing you didn't watch both games? Are you implying we are worse off with him because after 3 weeks and an injury with his new team he wasn't a part of the offense today?

I only glanced at that game but I bet his snaps went down as the lead went up - you know, since he's wearing a boot around bmore these days.

I'm guessing you didn't watch both games? Are you implying we are worse off with him because after 3 weeks and an injury with his new team he wasn't a part of the offense today?

I only glanced at that game but I bet his snaps went down as the lead went up - you know, since he's wearing a boot around bmore these days.

Oh but c'mon, Evans is so good that a boot shouldn't have slowed him down?! I thought the amazing Lee Evans was the reason why the other WR's on the Bills were able to get open?