Chiefs Fans In-Depth Knowledge On Week 1 Vs. Bills

Hmmm I'll see what i can dig up

EDIT

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011082751/2011/PRE3/jaguars@bills#menu=highlights&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

Thats the play by play for the jags preseason game. In the first half the jags had 10 rushes for 28 yards and their long run was 9 yards.

I think weve improved a bit and that was without Merriman

Ok, thanks for the suggestion to use NFL's play by play...

Here is what I found against the Defensive starters:

Chicago 11 rushes, 46 yards, 4.2 ypc - 1 TD

Denver 12 rushes, 33 yards, 2.8 ypc - 1 TD

Jacksonville 10 rushes, 30 yards, 3.0 ypc - 1 TD

Detroit 3 rushes, 2 yards, .7 ypc

Total 36 rushes, 111 yards, 3.1 ypc - 3 TD

2 of those rushing TDs came on QB scrambles, we need to work on that, but otherwise it looks like good news so far. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />To be fair, I think this game could go either way. The chiefs have one of the best running games in the NFL and last year we struggled to stop the run. based on our moves we should be better at stopping the run and in the third preseason game we looked like we were capable, but it was preseason.<br /><br />I think the offense gets better with expierence but they have a few guys that can make plays for them. Eric berry is VERY good<br /><br />Honestly i think this game comes down to who has the better QB play. Call me a homer but Fitz looked great in preseason and Cassel struggled, I say   Bills win a close one 17-10<br />
<br /><br /><br />

He looked great one game vs one of the leagues worst defenses. Not to mention jax didn't have 3 starters on their DL playing. He was FAR from great the other 3 games.

I'm ashamed. I read through that entire thread. All I saw was uninformed opinions. I was amazed at how many of their fans think that playing Dareus at DE in a 3-4 is crazy? I mean, it's not like he played that position at college in a pro style defense or anything. The bottom line is that Dareus can play any position on the line in any scheme. He did it at Bama.

Whatever though. Can't say I'm shocked at all the biased opinions.

Yeah, I don't claim to know a lot about the Chiefs, but at least I don't think Elvis Grbac is their QB. Trent Edwards, really?

The fans on that board aren't the brightest bunch. One cat implies since Jones is our No. 2, that if they don't "rape" us he's going to die. Not ready to pick a W yet in just the first week, but the Bills do look like the better team. The only way the Chiefs "light" us up, as another fan puts it, would be if they reanimate a 30-year-old Joe Montana or if Baldwin and Jones start knifing folks.

OK, I am predicting a win, based solely on their fans: Bills 18 Chiefs 6.

One of them took some quotes from this forum and then started mouthing off over there. Didn't even bother to say anything while here......what a sissy. I mean if you want to trash talk at least have the balls to do it to the people you are talking about. I know our fans are not perfect, but at least we aren't scared to speak up to a competitor.

*Props to the Bills fans who actually provided sound insight.

I thought we had alot of idiots and trolls on our board, but KC fans seem to blow us out of the water when it comes to being obnoxious and overly confident. Obviously a few of their fans were reasonable, but the overwhelming majority was completely ignorant.

And yes, I realize we have our fair share of these posters as well...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249384

(just to fuel the fire a bit :unsure: )

*Props to the Bills fans who actually provided sound insight.

I thought we had alot of idiots and trolls on our board, but KC fans seem to blow us out of the water when it comes to being obnoxious and overly confident. Obviously a few of their fans were reasonable, but the overwhelming majority was completely ignorant.

And yes, I realize we have our fair share of these posters as well...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249384

(just to fuel the fire a bit :unsure: )

you're right. after 5 minutes, i couldnt take that site.

ps. props accepted.

I made it a couple of pages... The one guy said that Fitzy had some a couple good preseason games dinking and dunking... he had one, and he threw for two hundred yards with a 70 bomb to Johnson...at least they are an informed bunch!

As much as I can't stand the whiney !@#$ Bills fans, they all have a very redeeming quality; they are Bills fans. !@#$ the Chiefs! Go Bills!!