Offensive Linemen from the Past

BillyBaroo

I saw someone was called Jamie Nails on this site - and with so much preoccupation with O-Line - I was trying to think of O-Linemen from the past even obscure ones and thought we could compile a list. I will start us with 3= John Fina, Jerry Crafts, Corbin Lacina

Victor Allotey - made the Bills for 3 years and never played a single play. Went to KC after that.

no games for this guy

Edited by Bob in STL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will grant - might have the record most holds in a game when he came back and played with the replacements. willie totten was qb.

ONE OF WILL'S favorite moves was to spit a nasty on the d-tackles hands just before the snap.

one of the best memories I have at a Bills game was watching KEN JONES and JOE DEVLIN going against JOE KLECKO AND MARK GASTINEAU,,,,, NO SACKS THAT DAY BY "THE SACK EXCHANGE" but it was like watching a slug-fest the whole game the refs could ve called personal fouls on anyone of them all game on every play .

Edited by tombstone56

John Fina, Jerry Crafts,

John Fina was a first round pick and hardly obscure. He played for us for quite a while and, while not stellar, he was a solid starting tackle.

Jerry Crafts was a revolving door that probably had a lot to do with Jimbo deciding he had 'had enough.' I imagine Jerry is a nice enough guy but he was a terrible NFL lineman.

Edit: Sorry "Mr. Baroo." I just realized you weren't necessarily after just the 'obscure/poor ones.' Fina is A-OK on your list. Mea culpa.

Edited by BillsFanM.D.